Lebron, Durant, Curry, Tatum, Lillard and now Embiid to join team USA for the Paris Olympics

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Trae has hovered between 32 and 36% his whole career. He's the exact definition of an average 3 shooter

He would get humiliated in FIBA too. Look at when Dame was crying about the physical play that's allowed when he played FIBA.

There's a reason Trae never sniffs these teams

He was terrible at the junior level in FIBA too
He has 3 seasons above 36% (including a 38% season in 21-22) and oddly enough all coincide with taking more 3s instead less. Trae is not an average 3PT shooter.

I never said whether or not he should be on the team.

We've done this already.

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The USA team from this past summer would probably the best team in the league right now, and they finished 4th while losing to Canada, Germany, and Lithuania in the summer
:wtf: :mjlol::what::russ:...nikka what????

Embiid, Durant, Lebron, Tatum, Curry and Lillard would beat them nikkas by at least 20

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
:gucci: That c00n Embiid playing for Team USA? @JoelB @AAKing23
Whats the problem?
4295-2ee1514c0be98b79fe1f0766f89d3767.jpg

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
:wtf: :mjlol::what::russ:...nikka what????

Embiid, Durant, Lebron, Tatum, Curry and Lillard would beat them nikkas by at least 20
And a team with Hali, Ant, Brunson, Ingram, JJ, Bridges, Paolo, and Cam Johnson with elite role players like Kessler, Reaves etc would theoretically smash Jonas Valanciunas and literally no one you've ever heard of, or Dennis Schroeder, Franz Wagner and Theis team

Guess what though? Doesn't work like that.

Throwing together mishmashed teams with no chemistry doesn't really work. But go ahead and post your smileys.

These guys are approaching 40, not tearing the league up, but you expect them to go destroy teams who've played together alot in a format they have way more experience in

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
He has 3 seasons above 36% (including a 38% season in 21-22) and oddly enough all coincide with taking more 3s instead less. Trae is not an average 3PT shooter.

I never said whether or not he should be on the team.

We've done this already.
He has one season shooting 38%

You're talking percentage points to try and make it sound like he didn't shoot 36% lol

He was 2 seasons at 36%, one at 38%, and 3 seasons at 34% or below

That's average if not slightly below

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And a team with Hali, Ant, Brunson, Ingram, JJ, Bridges, Paolo, and Cam Johnson with elite role players like Kessler, Reaves etc would theoretically smash Jonas Valanciunas and literally no one you've ever heard of, or Dennis Schroeder, Franz Wagner and Theis team

Guess what though? Doesn't work like that.

Throwing together mishmashed teams with no chemistry doesn't really work. But go ahead and post your smileys.

These guys are approaching 40, not tearing the league up, but you expect them to go destroy teams who've played together alot in a format they have way more experience in

Dude- obviously we are talking about chemistry- meaning the same guys have the same amount of time to prep together and grow together-
Say what you want but in my humble opinion, you are on drugs if you think a team of Hali, Ant, Brunson, Ingram, JJ, Bridges, Paolo, and Cam Johnson is beating Embiid, Durant, Lebron, Tatum, Curry and Lillard.

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
lol canadian in here fooling himself about who is winning gold next olympics.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
He has one season shooting 38%

You're talking percentage points to try and make it sound like he didn't shoot 36% lol

He was 2 seasons at 36%, one at 38%, and 3 seasons at 34% or below

That's average if not slightly below
You're repeating what I said. I never told her has multiple seasons of 38%.

Where did I make anything sound like he didn't shoot 36%?

I told you he has 3, which all coincide with his higher volume seasons. Is he playing this year or not?

Trae is not an average 3PT shooter.

This will go on as long as necessary.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
lol canadian in here fooling himself about who is winning gold next olympics.
So you can approach fat single moms in Wal Mart for a stream of 8 ppl but can't @ me directly :gucci:

I would say the favourites are Serbia, Germany, and Canada. Serbia and Canada will have the best player in any game vs the USA

USA is in that next tier with France

This is probably the US's last shot so you guys better win. There's been no young high level talent coming through the USA since Ant(and even then you guys claimed his team USA team was full of scrubs and is a d level team), and I don't see anyone besides Cooper on the horizon.

Last edited:

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
You're repeating what I said. I never told her has multiple seasons of 38%.

Where did I make anything sound like he didn't shoot 36%?

I told you he has 3, which all coincide with his higher volume seasons. Is he playing this year or not?

This will go on as long as necessary.
You said 3 seasons above 36%. Stan babble and juelzing .

He has one season above league average as a 3 point shooter(just barely at that) and 5 at or below league average

I mean, this really couldn't be more straightforward

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
So you can approach fat single moms in Wal Mart for a stream of 8 ppl but can't @ me directly :gucci:

I would say the favourites are Serbia, Germany, and Canada. Serbia and and Canada will have the best player

USA is in that next tier with France

This is probably the US's last shot so you guys better win. There's been no young high level talent coming through the USA since Ant(and even then you guys claimed his team USA team was full of scrubs and is a d level team), and I don't see anyone besides Cooper on the horizon.

you on good dope

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You said 3 seasons above 36%. Stan babble and juelzing .

He has one season above league average as a 3 point shooter(just barely at that) and 5 at or below league average

I mean, this really couldn't be more straightforward
Again, is he not playing this season? This is 3rd season at 36% or above.