Lebron, Durant, Curry, Tatum, Lillard and now Embiid to join team USA for the Paris Olympics

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
You don't even know enough about basketball to hold your own in an NBA discussion, what makes you thing anyone would believe you know anything about FIBA :mjlol:
Says the cac that spams the Hawks thread about Trae Young :mjlol:
Fakkit, nobody respects you or your bullshyt opinion :mjlol:
Y’all didn’t qualify and we won gold. Those are the facts so suck my dikk

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
If I was Ant I would refuse to play after how the whole entire country slandered him all summer and then after the world Cup saying he was a d level guy who didn't belong
Builds character it's water under the bridge if he wants the GOLD, you lose you get clowned a bit on social media.:yeshrug:

The roster we sent was ass, this time Ant will be playing with the Big Dogs

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Says the cac that spams the Hawks thread about Trae Young :mjlol:
Fakkit, nobody respects you or your bullshyt opinion :mjlol:
Y’all didn’t qualify and we won gold. Those are the facts so suck my dikk
Look at this pain. Not my fault Trae is trash and it upsets you I called it before your whole thread had to bend the knee and acknowledge I was right

Also, keep bragging about 4 years ago against a weak field. Canada sent a team with only 6 NBA guys and washed the USA this year lol

Leave this talk to ppl who watch the game lil guy. Thanks

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
Look at this pain. Not my fault Trae is trash and it upsets you I called it before your whole thread had to bend the knee and acknowledge I was right

Also, keep bragging about 4 years ago against a weak field. Canada sent a team with 6 NBA guys and washed the USA this year lol

Leave this talk to ppl who watch the game lil guy. Thanks
And we sent our C team to play FIBA ball, goofy. The stars were Antman and Mikal Bridges :mjlol:
How about a permaban bet on who makes it further this summer?

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
And we sent our C team to play FIBA ball, goofy. The stars were Antman and Mikal Bridges :mjlol:
How about a permaban bet on who makes it further this summer?
And Canada sent even less of their top guys

Canada has 30 NBA players and sent 6

You also lost to 2 other teams that had a combined like 4 NBA guys. You idiots keep looking at names on paper and thinking that's all that matters. Not to mention half these names are in their late 30s now and struggling to play .500 ball this year

The only reason you have a chance is Embiid if we're being honest. America has flatlined so bad that they have to import players from different countries to have a top 5 player in the world on their team :dead:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
hart-foundation-bret-hart.gif

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Tatum, Kawhi, Lebron, KD, Kyrie, AD, Embiid, Steph, Butler, PG, Bam, Antman
I like the trio of bigs you have. Tatum, Booker, Ant, and Banchero I think should all be on the team, there has to be some sort of a bridge to the next international event if they want to incentivize participation. KD is a lock if he wants to play, it's going to be real interesting to see the pgs they go with. I'd love to see Curry along with a younger guy, maybe Fox, but Holiday will also probably be in the mix.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
And Canada sent even less of their top guys

Canada has 30 NBA players and sent 6

You also lost to 2 other teams that had a combined like 4 NBA guys. You idiots keep looking at names on paper and thinking that's all that matters. Not to mention half these names are in their late 30s now and struggling to play .500 ball this year

The only reason you have a chance is Embiid if we're being honest. America has flatlined so bad that they have to import players from different countries to have a top 5 player in the world on their team :dead:
Kevin Durant 29/6/6
Dame Dolla 25/4/7
Devin Booker 27/5/8
Anthony Edwards 26/5/5
Steph Curry 27/4/7
Joel Embiid 36/11/6
Jayson Tatum 27/8/4
Donovan Mitchell 28/5/6
Anthony Davis 25/12/3
Lebron James 25/7/7

USA by a billion :mjlol:

Box Factory