Lebron, Durant, Curry, Tatum, Lillard and now Embiid to join team USA for the Paris Olympics

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Because he's a terrible poster who I couldn't care less about

Why have you been so butthurt for 6 months now about the loss this past summer? That's a much more interesting question imo
Nobody cares about FIBA. :mjlol: You won’t get him because you know Canada is cooked. Ain’t gonna be isoing Austin Reaves this summer. Celebrating bronze medals against a C squad. Oh lort:bryan:

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Nobody cares about FIBA. :mjlol: You won’t get him because you know Canada is cooked. Ain’t gonna be isoing Austin Reaves this summer. Celebrating bronze medals against a C squad. Oh lort:bryan:
You care very deeply. Lol you've been beyond upset for 6 months. That loss really hurt you, and you can't let it go

USA could very well win. Ever since they went outside of their talent pool to be able to bring in a top level guy like Embiid, you have to think they have as good a shot as any of the teams that beat them this past summer

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
The only cultural relevancy your country has is copying America. You walk, dress and act like Americans yet talk like Jamaicans. fukk outta here.
This is true hurt right here. I apologize for what Dillon brooks and Shai did to you and your ego this past summer

I hope you're able to find a way to overcome that and that the Cameroon national is able to help you build some American pride again

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
USA could very well win.
USA is going to win

Like 2020

What’s Canada record?

Ever since they went outside of their talent pool to be able to bring in a top level guy like Embiid, you have to think they have as good a shot as any of the teams that beat them this past summer
Embiid been in America since he was 16 years old. Damn near half his life. Went to high school and college here. Cry about it more. Acting like a bunch of hall of famers averaging nearly 30ppg are washed. Devin Booker had 50 a few nights ago. :mjlol:

It’s over. We are gonna crush you into Bolivia just like your soccer team got crushed. :wow:

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
USA is going to win

Like 2020

What’s Canada record?

Embiid been in America since he was 16 years old. Damn near half his life. Went to high school and college here. Cry about it more. Acting like a bunch of hall of famers averaging nearly 30ppg are washed. Devin Booker had 50 a few nights ago. :mjlol:

It’s over. We are gonna crush you into Bolivia just like your soccer team got crushed. :wow:
Lol you might need a therapist

It's okay man. You went outside the country to find a good player because you don't make them anymore. Hopefully it helps

Let the loss go. It was 6 months ago

Calm down and watch some ball. The soon to be back to back National Player of the year and most statistically dominant player in the last 40 years of American college basketball Zach Edey is playing Michigan tonight. Go watch

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Lol you might need a therapist

It's okay man. You went outside the country to find a good player because you don't make them anymore. Hopefully it helps

Let the loss go. It was 6 months ago

Calm down and watch some ball. The soon to be back to back National Player of the year and most statistically dominant player in the last 40 years of American college basketball Zach Edey is playing Michigan tonight. Go watch
Lol you negged me yet I’m pressed. :mjlol: That slow goof Edey is going to be on your roster. Yeah y’all cooked like Canadian bacon. Can’t wait:ohlawd:

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
I like the trio of bigs you have. Tatum, Booker, Ant, and Banchero I think should all be on the team, there has to be some sort of a bridge to the next international event if they want to incentivize participation. KD is a lock if he wants to play, it's going to be real interesting to see the pgs they go with. I'd love to see Curry along with a younger guy, maybe Fox, but Holiday will also probably be in the mix.
Yeah by the time summer comes you know some people going to drop out due to injury, playoff fatigue, or playoff embarrassment so the young guys will get a couple of spots. Looking at prior years we've always put a couple of guys from the FIBA roster on the actual Olympic team so It'll be interesting to see if they go by the format. I see Ant definitely making it and maybe Pablo, but I don't know with all the Superstars wanting to play this time.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man if you 32+ time to move on and let the young guys shine. You had your fun in the sun. How can we develop the next generation if the old nyggas dont wanna move around?

This would be my team

Embeed (if he can even play) / Bam
Tatum/Zion
Edwards/Jaylen Brown
Mitchell/Brunson/Ja
Booker/Foxx/