GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
there are many in jordans league
kobe kareem shaq etc
I might have to agree with this, if jordan came back in his prime during this era a lot of people good give him a good run for his money not saying he wouldn't come out #1 but it would be a more difficult feat to achieve in this timeline

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
lebron is more clutch than kobe..

OcZOVHr.jpg

0725975001433276344_filepicker.jpg

rEhQ8it.png

7EfbL0O.jpg

h3ZmkPg.png

vsGZyYa.png

take note of shot attempts and field goal% along with the all around game

4th quarter or overtime, less than 5 minutes left, neither team ahead by more than 5 points"

2010-11
2011-clutch-stats.jpg

2009-10
2010-clutch-stats.jpg

2008-09
2009-clutch-stats.jpg

2007-08
2008-clutch-stats.jpg

ALL THE GRAPHICS IN THE WORLD WONT CHANGE WHAT WE SAW WHEN WATCHIN EM LIVE .. ITS NOT BY MISTAKE THAT LEBRON EARNED THE LECHOKE MONIKER WHILE KOBE IS KNOWN AS THE MOST CLUTCH PLAYER OF ALL TIME.. THESE NARRATIVES DONT JUS MAGICALLY APPEAR. ITS CALLED THE EYE TEST. BASKETBALL PURISTS FAVOR IT OVER NUMBERS .. GIVE IT A SHOT.

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
THIS BILZ, GOATPOACHER, AND MIAMI316 JERKFEST IS SERIOUSLY SOME OF THE MOST EMBARASSING THINGS IVE EVER SEEN .. YALL HAVE NO SHAME WHATSOEVER.. AND THIS NOT THE FIRST THREAD THIS TRIPLE-TEAM ACTION BEEN GOIN ON .. OL HUMAN CENTIPEDE LOOKIN MUFUCCAZ

You would say this since no one agrees with you on anything.

U LITERALLY LIE ABOUT EVERYTHING AND U PROJECT WIT NO REMORSE, ITS THE MOST BIITCHASSNESS IVE EVER SEEN FROM ONE PERSON, N I SEEN A LOT

U SAY I DONT HAVE A JOB .. I DO

U SAY IM 30 AND LIVE WITH MY PARENTS .. I DONT

U SAY IM BALD .. IM NOT

U SAY U NOT SCARED TO SEE ME .. U ARE

YOUR POSTS ARE NOTHIN MORE THAN A BOOK OF PROJECTED LIES.. ITS EMBARASSING

AND THEN U GOT UR TWO TAGALONG NERDS PROPPIN UR EVERY MOVE AND U ACTUALLY THINK IT MEANS ITS NOT OBVIOUS THAT U SAVIN FACE .. WELL, NO SHIIT THESE 2 CLOWNS PROPPIN U.. CUZ THEY SAVIN FACE TOO

STILL AN OPEN INVITE WHENEVER U FEEL LIKE MANNING UP AND FOLLOWIN THROUGH

THIS BILZ, GOATPOACHER, AND MIAMI316 JERKFEST IS SERIOUSLY SOME OF THE MOST EMBARASSING THINGS IVE EVER SEEN .. YALL HAVE NO SHAME WHATSOEVER.. AND THIS NOT THE FIRST THREAD THIS TRIPLE-TEAM ACTION BEEN GOIN ON .. OL HUMAN CENTIPEDE LOOKIN MUFUCCAZ

You're not 30? So you're 28? Tell us the truth, Elinor.

You say you have a job? Prove it Elinor.

You say you're a substitute third grade teacher? You should kill yourself, Elinor.

You're not bald? You're balding as we speak, Elinor.

You're not scared to see me? You stopped posting, lied about being in Vegas, then refused to set any specific time and location for anything when I said I'd be back, just said you'd be in some park with god knows how many other fruitcakes

shyt, when you said you had a BMW, you wouldn't even admit your parents bought it for you.

Your music sucks, your life sucks, your posts suck, and Kobe retired. There's no point in your continued existence.

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
ALL THE GRAPHICS IN THE WORLD WONT CHANGE WHAT WE SAW WHEN WATCHIN EM LIVE .. ITS NOT BY MISTAKE THAT LEBRON EARNED THE LECHOKE MONIKER WHILE KOBE IS KNOWN AS THE MOST CLUTCH PLAYER OF ALL TIME.. THESE NARRATIVES DONT JUS MAGICALLY APPEAR. ITS CALLED THE EYE TEST. BASKETBALL PURISTS FAVOR IT OVER NUMBERS .. GIVE IT A SHOT.

Look at this retard.

"Who cares about the actual facts, retards like me will say Kobe's more clutch than Lebron, so that makes it true"

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps

stats are solid facts not baseless opinions

lebron>>>>>>>>>>>kobe

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You would say this since no one agrees with you on anything.

You're not 30? So you're 28? Tell us the truth, Elinor.

You say you have a job? Prove it Elinor.

You say you're a substitute third grade teacher? You should kill yourself, Elinor.

You're not bald? You're balding as we speak, Elinor.

You're not scared to see me? You stopped posting, lied about being in Vegas, then refused to set any specific time and location for anything when I said I'd be back, just said you'd be in some park with god knows how many other fruitcakes

shyt, when you said you had a BMW, you wouldn't even admit your parents bought it for you.

Your music sucks, your life sucks, your posts suck, and Kobe retired. There's no point in your continued existence.

THE OBSESSION IS FASCINATING, THNX FOR THE WONDERFUL ESSAY ON YOUR FEELINGS RELATING TO ME BRO

Gangstar8

Superstar
Daps
Look at this retard.

"Who cares about the actual facts, retards like me will say Kobe's more clutch than Lebron, so that makes it true"

wow you fakkits need to understand kobe would take on any challenges during clutch situations
while lebron would only take open shots and open layups only and give the big shots to irving bosh and wade cause he was too big of a p*ssy

so stop looking at garbage stats of a all time great stat padder