Lebron Bronny Jr looks 6'5 now... its over

Daps
Of course he's overhyped he's the son of a top 3 player all time. We'll see how he does in college or the G League. Also growing up with a multi millionaire father doesn't put that battery in your back as hard when you feel like you always got that safety net

Why? What’s the point of all of that? He’s barely getting burn in high school, fukk is he gonna do in the G league? Does he even wanna be a professional ball player?

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Well bytch how is Bronny doing??? :mjlol: Told you he not that good
That's not what you wrote in your reply to me at all.

You develop by playing against better talent. And the competition only gets harder from this stage on. Going somewhere where he could get more burn wouldn't help his development more than going head up in practices/scrimmages against elite talent every day where he is.

Challenge yourself, adapt/develop or fall off.

Kid trying to go D1 would move so he could get playing time/touches and showcase his talent, and land a scholarship. That's not Bronny's concern.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is it a case of not having it or just not wanting it.

Lamelo looked awful at time in HS. However, you could never question his desire or love for basketball.

Instead of Bron letting him be a gamer he should have let him play other sports. Some guys can just dominate one sport. Others need to be competing year round to get their athleticism/intensity up. I know CTE dangers, but who knows he might have had a gift in something other than basketball athleticially.

It wasnt just Gabe Cupps either if we're being honest. They had that lightskin dude and another taller white player that were as good if not better.

Ironically those dudes are getting D1 scholarships....in football.

I actually think Bronny is better than Wade's son at that age. HOwver, Wade's son was following the normal formula for development. Playing at a normal school, forced to score 17 a night.
Wade sending him to SC got him off track thinking he could play with those guys. When in reality he just needed to play and progress. Too busy trying to get a major offer by association instead of just following the process. Go to a Depaul or Southern Miss and earn his stripes.

Cats wanna be Dame or Steph, but dont wanna take the journey they went through.

Of course they don’t. Because the journey that Steph and Dame took isn’t one that’s likely to get you where Dame and Steph got. Those guys were just special, but that’s not the direction you would tell anyone to take. That’s the direction they had to take.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That's not what you wrote in your reply to me at all.

You develop by playing against better talent. And the competition only gets harder from this stage on. Going somewhere where he could get more burn wouldn't help his development more than going head up in practices/scrimmages against elite talent every day where he is.

Challenge yourself, adapt/develop or fall off.

Kid trying to go D1 would move so he could get playing time/touches and showcase his talent, and land a scholarship. That's not Bronny's concern.
Man I don’t wanna hear it,don’t back pedal now!!

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Hope Bron aint adding more unfair expectations. Wolves are gonna be out now that its junior year.
FEEgPh_WUAURtDM

Last edited:
Daps
I have a question, breh. I really like you as a poster. You’re my mans, but where are you getting this idea that it’s because Bronny doesn’t work hard or it’s because his temperament that he’s not dominating? What about — I don’t know — a lack of god/universe given ability? Basketball talent is amorphous. It doesn’t work like, “so and so is his father so he’s going to be good as hell.” If you look at someone like Emoni Bates and comparison to Bronny — the chasm in natural ability is cavernous. There’s not enough drills, shooting sessions, coaching sessions, film sessions, etc. in the galaxy to make up that difference. That’s an extreme example; but you get the gist. I think it’s wholly unfair to frame things as if you don’t make the NBA and Lebron is your dad it’s because you didn’t want it or didn’t work hard. Having NBA level talent is different. It’s innate. Yeah, you refine or sharpen skills over time, but you can’t 2 ball drill and figure 8 your way into being an NBA player. I know this from experience.

Also, the way a lot fans think about basketball ability is weird. They think about it on some NBA2k VC shyt. “Well, imma just max dribbling out. Lemme put like 5 points on that, and then imma max shooting out and add some shooting badges.” It doesn’t work like that. Everyone has a hard cap on how good they can be in some particular area. There’s a ceiling. The difficulty is trying to discern if that ability is maxed out for a prospect or if they still have room to grow. Again, basketball ability is amorphous. It’s not something like tennis where you can look and say look at that speed on the serve, look at the slice on the forehand, look at that serve and volley game, look at that return game, and so on.

I’ll give another example: there’s been wayyyyyyy more guys that come into the league that can’t shoot, and leave the league and still can’t shoot than guys that develop into dead eye shooters. However, the thinking is if you dedicate yourself to shooting you’ll automatically improve. Yet, what if someone is already as good a shooter as they’ll ever be regardless of what they do because of the hard cap on ability? There’s no real way to determine this which is why I say basketball talent is amorphous. Last example: Terrance Williams that played at Louisville. I remember when he was drafted Jay Bilas was like the mechanics of his shot look fine. He’s going to be a better shooter as a pro with unlimited time to work on shooting. He was right about one thing: his jumper did look fine. When he was done in the league after a few years he still couldn’t shoot. He was as good a shooter as he was ever going to be at 18. He was at his talent cap already. Nothing wrong mechanically with his shot, but just a lack of innate ability stopped him from becoming a top tier shooter.

I say all that to say you’re making it some personal reason Bronny isn’t elite when the real issue is that the universe didn’t see fit to give him elite basketball ability. He’s not going to train his way into being good as hell. LeBron knows that too.

Good point about the shooting.

LeBron became better at it over time but he's never been a legit sharpshooter. Same with free throws....decent but never on that Steph/Dirk/Nash level where you could count on him making 85%+ every year.

Feel like Bronny would benefit from playing multiple sports. He's the type that might actually be a football player trying to play basketball. Breh could be a QB, WR or even a DE. Let him play multiple sports...even run track...just to avoid the overuse injuries and broaden the athletic base.

Basketball is like soccer where athletic ability gets you noticed but innate natural ability is what separates those that make it from those that don't. Football...a smart, freaky athlete can go a long way even without innate natural ability.