Layoffs at Naughty Dog, Factions “on ice”

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Only thing i’ve done in there is laugh at you goofies.

Go check the thread now.

We just learned that @Gizmo_Duck has more posts about Starfield than he does Same-Man 2

Don’t know why you chose to hang on Sony stan nuts so hard. You seem like a decent poster outside of trying to defend them goofy nikkas :mjlol:
The thing is I'm not a Sony Stan. Sony is doing better at getting my money. They release games that I want to play.

Microsoft isn't. Its just that simple. When they do I'll buy this generation Xbox. Like I did the last two gens.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The thing is I'm not a Sony Stan. Sony is doing better at getting my money. They release games that I want to play.

Microsoft isn't. Its just that simple. When they do I'll buy this generation Xbox. Like I did the last two gens.
This fine. Nothing wrong with having a preference.

Just don’t know why you jump in the mud to defend the stan’s on this site, when you seemingly don’t behave that way yourself :manny:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
thing is I'm not a Sony Stan. Sony is doing better at getting my money. They release games that I want to play.

This is what they don’t want to admit. They even all said they’re buying spider-man 2 while trying to downplay it. They know sony are making the games people want and want to spend full price on.

they just can’t admit it to themselves

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Imagine that, the xbox one was already deemed a failure getting outsold 2:1 last generation because of their dumb TV TV TV rollout followed by a generational drought, and this console is actually doing WORSE in all metrics.

If jim ryan is failing what the fukk kind of chernobyl level disaster is going on at xbox? :whew:

You not understanding it doesnt matter if you sale more than the compeititor if you make less. They are third in revenue again console top boxes dont mean shyt unless you are Nintendo because of their attach rate.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You not understanding it doesnt matter if you sale more than the compeititor if you make less. They are third in revenue again console top boxes dont mean shyt unless you are Nintendo because of their attach rate.

Yes, everytime microsoft fails at something they create a new way to make it seem like they are actually winning and you stans gobble it up and repeat it ad nauseum like anyone believes this bullshyt :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I wonder what could be the hold up?
I think it has more to do with industry trends than the game itself.

When all these GAAS were greenlit, GAAS was the hottest thing in gaming. The pandemic had people sitting at home with extra money and nothing to do with it, so lots of games got engagement and revenue during that time that they wouldn’t have otherwise gotten.

Since then there’s been a bunch of high profile failures and peoples spending habits have constricted. So the number pushers are probably second guessing if the investments are worth it.

Problem is, the pandemic also delayed progress on new games that got the green light. So games like factions are kinda stuck in limbo.

They are probably just reassessing how much money/resources they wanna spend to try to land a GAAS hit.

Which is also probably why they gave Jim Ryan the boot. He put them in limbo without much of a contingency plan. Now they gotta figure out what the hell the future of playstation actually looks like.