Layoffs at Naughty Dog, Factions “on ice”

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Larry boys are shameless...

- contract workers are rarely entitled to the full pay of their contract time if they're released prior, that's the whole reason for hiring contract workers.
- I see we quickly got on the #BlameBungie train
- Factions 2 development has been struggling since the beginning.
Who said anything about receiving their full contract? :mjlol:

If it's a fixed term contract and the employer terminates it early they absolutely owe them money.

The same goes if you terminate your contract early.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t even think the community was asking for all that. The people there at ND or neill himself just doesn’t care about mp anymore
When the good ole days just gave us simple MP or coop survival/adventures.

Imagine they just gave us this with support for a year and a half and lots of content? I'd be happy.

I seriously dislike this new Naughty Dog.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide

Imagine they just gave us this with support for a year and a half and lots of content? I'd be happy.

For real. The custom character for uc3 was a nice addition. A mix of 2 and 3 would be ideal. Like you could tell the mp in 4 wasn’t prioritized

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Uc2/tlou wasn’t set up to drain us, uc3 I think had free maps but they went heavy on purchaseable skins. Uc4 from the content side was more simlar to now but you didn’t just to have to buy skins.

Both uncharted 4 and TLOU had wack ass P2W shyt in it though. I don’t trust ND to know how to make a real stand alone multiplayer game with real monetization

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Both uncharted 4 and TLOU had wack ass P2W shyt in it though. I don’t trust ND to know how to make a real stand alone multiplayer game with real monetization
You talking about the weapon pack for tlou? The only weapon that people hated was the tac shotgun but it’s not like you were you would automatically win using it. The most effective tactic was rushing as a group

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You talking about the weapon pack for tlou? The only weapon that people hated was the tac shotgun but it’s not like you were you would automatically win using it. The most effective tactic was rushing as a group

Yeah, thats why i bounced off it, nikkas were going crazy with that shyt

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
  • Dap
Reactions: Why

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps

Uncharted 2 MP was one of the best MP games I ever played. I love shooting games where everything is so simple and just based on how well you can aim and move. I felt the same way about factions too, and the tactical aspect of it.