Layoffs at Naughty Dog, Factions “on ice”

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
The pressure of delvering would have been significantly tempered if they just shipped factions with TLOU2 in a serviceable form. Now the expectations are astronomical. I don't see the shyt coming out.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’m not sweating it. They should say something definite, but if what they were doing was going to hurt the brand more than help, I’m okay with them icing the project.

Thats what people don’t understand, its better for them to throw the game in the bushes than to release a redfall or crossfire x

If bungie stopped them from releasing a disaster than they are getting their moneys worth

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Because they purchased them because of their GAAS experience. They’ve already gone through the motions and mistakes of making a successful GAAS game. Sony purchased that experience.
Yeah but we don't want Horizon Destiny or The Last of Us: Destiny. They are misreading their audience. At least Jim was.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Thats what people don’t understand, its better for them to throw the game in the bushes than to release a redfall or crossfire x

If bungie stopped them from releasing a disaster than they are getting their moneys worth
:camby: You don’t even play mps like that why do you care? Them nikkas washed