LAX vs The Alamo... Clippers vs Spurs 2nd round thread

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
yea I know I'm just trolling, I'm a Laker fan and want LA to win, but I think right now the Spurs are the scariest team in the playoffs right now, even though I never have or never liked the Spurs. But, still though even if Duncan was healthy the team last year would have still lost, but the new Spurs this year would have probably beat the Grizz this year though because of the gang of shooters and Parker ballin' outta his mind. And come on now with that Ginobili talk, he was still ballin' with a messed up arm, thats how could he was and still is, eventhough he is out of his prime. Smh now, the Grizz are a much deeper team than the Clipps, and are a lot more physical and it would have been a dog fight, but with the Clipps, all you gotta worry about is CP3 and test his groin with PArker going 100 miles per hour to the basket.

We didn't know until later Ginobili's arm was broken. It was initially diagnosed as a sprain. He broke his arm and was on the court leading his team in scoring, diving for loose balls, and getting 7 rebounds and 4 steals 7 days later. Flopper or no flopper, dude is a warrior.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
We didn't know until later Ginobili's arm was broken. It was initially diagnosed as a sprain. He broke his arm and was on the court leading his team in scoring, diving for loose balls, and getting 7 rebounds and 4 steals 7 days later. Flopper or no flopper, dude is a warrior.

yea I know, Gino is that dude, and has always been the only Spur that I considered one of my favorites to watch. He was straight up ballin' too in the beginning of this season too before he got hurt again, I remember I was like mann these dude is doing everything and carrying the team early on, but when he got hurt though, Parker stepped it up and is finally playing like a leader, I was always mad because I felt like he could always play like that, especially after winning the Finals MVP in 07 he shoulda became the number one option. I remember last year in the playoffs he would get benched near the end of the games for George Hill in close games and i was like :wtf:
But, now happy to see him doing his thing, and respect to the SPurs organization, they are always classy and know how to handle their business, eventhough I never like the team. lol

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
yea I know, Gino is that dude, and has always been the only Spur that I considered one of my favorites to watch. He was straight up ballin' too in the beginning of this season too before he got hurt again, I remember I was like mann these dude is doing everything and carrying the team early on, but when he got hurt though, Parker stepped it up and is finally playing like a leader, I was always mad because I felt like he could always play like that, especially after winning the Finals MVP in 07 he shoulda became the number one option. I remember last year in the playoffs he would get benched near the end of the games for George Hill in close games and i was like :wtf:
But, now happy to see him doing his thing, and respect to the SPurs organization, they are always classy and know how to handle their business, eventhough I never like the team. lol
They're a really good organization but I never got the "classy" thing at all. They were goons when Robert Horry was on the team. Stern gave them a huge lift against that dominate Suns team years ago when they suspended all the stars who came off the bench in Nash's defense

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
They're a really good organization but I never got the "classy" thing at all. They were goons when Robert Horry was on the team. Stern gave them a huge lift against that dominate Suns team years ago when they suspended all the stars who came off the bench in Nash's defense

lol...I never understood why people act like the NBA screwed the Suns with that Horry hip check thing. You can argue the coming off the bench rule=automatic suspension rule is dumb, but it is the rule, it was on the books for years, and all the players knew it. And they still came off the bench. That's on them. Stern didn't do anything but enforce an established rule.

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
:laugh: yo this clamenza dude needs to stfu

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
fukking heat lost all my coli cash :smh: