LAX vs The Alamo... Clippers vs Spurs 2nd round thread

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Clips in 7

You know why? I counted out the the clips in round 1. The grizz were the better team...still are to me. The spurs are a better team as well. It's just that Chris Paul got that will to win. He hungrier than these other nikkas. I think that will amount to a long series. Either way my mind says the spurs in 5, but my heart says clips in 7.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Clips in 7

You know why? I counted out the the clips in round 1. The grizz were the better team...still are to me. The spurs are a better team as well. It's just that Chris Paul got that will to win. He hungrier than these other nikkas. I think that will amount to a long series. Either way my mind says the spurs in 5, but my heart says clips in 7.
No diss to Mike Conley, but Paul is going to be guarding Tony Parker this time. He's going to be too exhausted in the 4th quarter to carry his team to a victory in a 7 game series.

The Spurs and the Clips play a similar style of ball...point guard driven and pushing the ball up the court. The Spurs just play that style better. And the Spurs can execute in the half court. The Clips not so much. I just don't see the Clips making this series close.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
No diss to Mike Conley, but Paul is going to be guarding Tony Parker this time. He's going to be too exhausted in the 4th quarter to carry his team to a victory in a 7 game series.

The Spurs and the Clips play a similar style of ball...point guard driven and pushing the ball up the court. The Spurs just play that style better. And the Spurs can execute in the half court. The Clips not so much. I just don't see the Clips making this series close.
Paul will only guard Parker for short periods of time, the wild card is Bledsoe. He's going to be guarding Parker alot this series.. it'll be speed for speed, strength for strength

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it's going to look like those mid 2000's Spurs/Suns series.

The Clips will be lucky to make it to game 6.

I say Spurs in 5.

At least those Suns teams had a nearly unstoppable pick n roll game with Nash and Amare.

Thanks mostly to Blakes severely broken jump shot, him and Chris Paul are just an extremely poor mans version of that Amare/Nash combo.

The Spurs watching the game film like:jawalrus: :sitdown:...."we've seen this already"