LAWD, This New Berserk Movie Is Piff!

Nymeria

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Dorne.
No, Guts and Casca are as real as love can be in Berserk which doesn't have much of it.

What they didn't show during that sex scene in this recent movie was Guts damn near strangling Casca to death because having sex with her made him remember when he was molested as a child.

When he opened up about all that they both fell in love.

I trust this since you got it directly from the manga. I personally had to stop reading when Guts was raped as a child, so I've based most of my opinions on the anime and now years later these movies. Its good to know they genuinely cared for one another.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Just finished the all three movies and man...that sht was mad deep, I can see why the producer took so long on the story. Cant wait for the next movie to drop.

It kind of looked like she did. When she told Guts not to look... Watch her face. :thinking:

Yea she was with it, in fact she sticks her tongue in his mouth whilst its happenin.

After all these years I still have not forgiven Griffith :pacspit:............we were supposed to be the Band of The Hawk :to:

No honor among thieves. At the end of the day they were mercenaries killing nameless, sometimes innocent, folk for money. Griffith just continued doing what the band of hawk always did, kill indiscriminately in pursuit of power and wealth.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
No honor among thieves. At the end of the day they were mercenaries killing nameless, sometimes innocent, folk for money. Griffith just continued doing what the band of hawk always did, kill indiscriminately in pursuit of power and wealth.

Griffith had a goal to get his own kingdom though and him making it would have mean elevated positions for everybody that stuck with him and survived. Dude even prostituted himself to keep his Band together :ANYWORD: That's why them nikkas were mad loyal and not your regular band of thieves trying to fukk each other over.

But shyt falls apart when Griffith catches feelings because he couldn't sway Guts from leaving? :wtf: They were so close to making it.

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Griffith had a goal to get his own kingdom though and him making it would have mean elevated positions for everybody that stuck with him and survived. Dude even prostituted himself to keep his Band together :ANYWORD: That's why them nikkas were mad loyal and not your regular band of thieves trying to fukk each other over.

But shyt falls apart when Griffith catches feelings because he couldn't sway Guts from leaving? :wtf: They were so close to making it.

Nah breh, sht hit the fan because he got caught working that white bytch over remember? After that he was forced to make a choice between his squad or god like power and made a choice any real mercenary would make. He never half stepped and I respect him for it.

:stop:

cant cosighn the homo sht he did though :gag:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Nah breh, sht hit the fan because he got caught working that white bytch over remember? After that he was forced to make a choice between his squad or god like power and made a choice any real mercenary would make. He never half stepped and I respect him for it.

Yeah but he went and fukk that royalty broad because he lost his duel to Guts. You saw how that nikka was after he banged that broad, hugging his knees thinking about Guts and shyt :huhldup:

Last edited:

1ncognegro

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#SidenikkaGang 804 VA
Berserk is the GOAT. I got into the anime in highschool and had the Dreamcast game. Read the manga after the anime for awhile and got bored because the pace is slow as fukk. Guts still aint get at this nikka Grif yet for the BS he did. This dude sold his squad out to be feasted on by demons and then raped his homeboys wifey right in front of him like a boss. Read the manga brehs :whoo:

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Yeah but he went and fukk that royalty broad because he lost his duel to Guts. You saw how that nikka was after he banged that broad, hugging his knees thinking about Griffith and shyt :huhldup:

Nah nah, he was always fckin with her. Even if he won I bet he would have slid through to see her after.

You saw how that nikka was after he banged that broad, hugging his knees thinking about Griffith and shyt :huhldup:

Yea, I was like ":whoa: breh you just finished knee deep in some crevy and you still thinkin about this nikka :whoa:" lol.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

And the reason he slept with her was because Guts the only person he considered an equal and truly loved, walked away and it completely devastated him, leading him in a state of shock to try and subdue his pain while at the same time reasserting his power.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah but he went and fukk that royalty broad because he lost his duel to Guts. You saw how that nikka was after he banged that broad, hugging his knees thinking about Griffith and shyt :huhldup:

That's what dudes don't get, Guts besting and walking away from him messed him up, even banging the princess could not take away the pain of losing Guts.