LAWD, This New Berserk Movie Is Piff!

MrPentatonic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Berserk :wow:

Is there a manga with a similar violence tone better than this because Ive been struggling to find anything on its level and I started reading this years ago

DMR

Killa
Daps
Berserk :wow:

Is there a manga with a similar violence tone better than this because Ive been struggling to find anything on its level and I started reading this years ago

Not THAT much violence but Shin Angyo Onshi is quite a similar manga, the story is very good and it is finished :jawalrus:

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
I wish they would release more movies and continue the story. I've been wanting to see the rest of the manga on screen for so long :damn:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
one of the most violent animes i've ever seen. top notch production values that berserk always deserved. it even goes further than the anime does and shows skull knight's rescue of guts and caska

[ame=[MEDIA=youtube]O8dq05dM-Yk[/MEDIA] Golden Age Arc III: Descent - Trailer [HD-1080p] - YouTube[/ame]

the first mvoie in this trilogy was mediocre. the second one was an improvement and pretty good. this one though :ohmy: this is that next-level shyt. animation at its finest!

i watched the movie on netlix the golden egg and was blown away

how do they go in order

was going cop this does this have all the movies in it

Berserk: The Golden Age Arc - The Movie Collection [Blu-ray]

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
:whew: let's talk about how poignant that betrayal is. i honestly can't think of a betrayal more :damn: :demonic:.

:dead: @ griff giving guts a combination of the :demonic: :shaq::ld: stare

:pacspit: @ Kentarou Miura. been dragging this shyt out for a decades now. :mindblown: so much time wasted on manga filler

I got done with the manga this man gave her her memory back and went on a damn break. Dude.. I’m tired of these manga artist writers going on 30 year break having us read kiddy shyt like one piece. man anyone know any mangas that is like berserk. Super violent and fukked up?

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got done with the manga this man gave her her memory back and went on a damn break. Dude.. I’m tired of these manga artist writers going on 30 year break having us read kiddy shyt like one piece. man anyone know any mangas that is like berserk. Super violent and fukked up?

All of them like that. Vinland Sage and Vagabond are two adult piff ass mangas that the creators have tossed essentially in the bushes. Instead they squirt out like one chapter every 4-5 months or someshyt.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I remember when I was on my geeky shyt sophomore year in high school when I watched this anime. Ending had me like :dahell: so I went and checked the manga and that shyt was :huhldup: status. Talkin bout faries and shyt fuk that. Anyone that's keepin up did dem niccas eva fight? Griffin had to get dealt with by now right :dwillhuh:

Hell no!! Griffith out here pretending be Jesus messing up the order of the world. He has everyone moving to his kingdom which is another’s place demons dwell. There is no good outcomes but in berserk. Casca got her memory back but and that it for now.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
All of them like that. Vinland Sage and Vagabond are two adult piff ass mangas that the creators have tossed essentially in the bushes. Instead they squirt out like one chapter every 4-5 months or someshyt.

Just like attack on Titan. Story gets good then you gotta wait next month for 50 pages.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I read somewhere that the manga artist has psychological issues which causes him to take these long ass breaks. Maybe he ain't putting much work out because his own shyt makes him want to kill himself... :manny:

Buddy should have wrote the story first and then make a damn manga outta it. Dude creating a story as he goes. Mannn

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
No, Guts and Casca are as real as love can be in Berserk which doesn't have much of it.

What they didn't show during that sex scene in this recent movie was Guts damn near strangling Casca to death because having sex with her made him remember when he was molested as a child.

When he opened up about all that they both fell in love.

This

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Yeah but he went and fukk that royalty broad because he lost his duel to Guts. You saw how that nikka was after he banged that broad, hugging his knees thinking about Guts and shyt :huhldup:

Thats some straight up homies over hoes. And they said he is destined to be the 5th god hand even if he didn’t smash the princess or meet guts.