LAWD, This New Berserk Movie Is Piff!

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im not much of a manga reader so idk what u talkin bout breh :dwillhuh:

EDIT: just googled it....im digging the story :ehh: why no series tho :lupe:

one of the trillest manga heroes ever. but the creator ran into money trouble. :to:

PLEASE keep reading until you get to Young Lightning's "fukk manga" rant. :ahh:

Nymeria

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Dorne.

I know breh, it just came to me while rewatching the anime and now watching the third film. :wow:

It was just a fling...the sex was to get him to come back and save Griffith, the one she really loves and always will love. Guts was the one who caught feelings and she just went along with it, I mean what was she going to say lol. But I think Guts always had a thing for her, just didn't acknowledge it because she was so mean to him. :sadbron:

L33te

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know breh, it just came to me while rewatching the anime and now watching the third film. :wow:

It was just a fling...the sex was to get him to come back and save Griffith, the one she really loves and always will love. Guts was the one who caught feelings and she just went along with it, I mean what was she going to say lol. But I think Guts always had a thing for her, just didn't acknowledge it because she was so mean to him. :sadbron:

but....:dwillhuh:

damn...:wow:

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps

:to: :damn:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps

but she was giving guts the signals at the victory celebration :lupe:

that makes the rape scene even more fukked up :damn: :to:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere

No, Guts and Casca are as real as love can be in Berserk which doesn't have much of it.

What they didn't show during that sex scene in this recent movie was Guts damn near strangling Casca to death because having sex with her made him remember when he was molested as a child.

When he opened up about all that they both fell in love.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Shamo?
Shamo_book_01_08_cover.jpg

On topic though, I been waiting on this shyt for the longest. I'm up to date on the manga but it pisses me off that they take so long putting out shyt. Especially now that the story got mad interesting. Anyone else get a jrpg/final fantasy vibe from the manga?

:ohhh: i forgot all about shamo. shyt was dope. dude prolly talking bout ippo.. but its the GOAT.

in reality, the illest nikka in anime/manga history is hanma yujiro

looking back on berserk, guts life sucks. in the manga he got his ass taken in like the first 5 books when he was a lil dude.. then he has to watch all that shyt happen in the end. no in the manga, he just running around chasing elves and fairies.