LAWD, This New Berserk Movie Is Piff!

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Damn work has had me all tied up and I forgot this was coming out...guess what I'm watching tonight!! Good Look BREHS!!!!

pastor-jet.gif

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember when I was on my geeky shyt sophomore year in high school when I watched this anime. Ending had me like :dahell: so I went and checked the manga and that shyt was :huhldup: status. Talkin bout faries and shyt fuk that. Anyone that's keepin up did dem niccas eva fight? Griffin had to get dealt with by now right :dwillhuh:

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
I remember when I was on my geeky shyt sophomore year in high school when I watched this anime. Ending had me like :dahell: so I went and checked the manga and that shyt was :huhldup: status. Talkin bout faries and shyt fuk that. Anyone that's keepin up did dem niccas eva fight? Griffin had to get dealt with by now right :dwillhuh:

nah, this fakkit mangaka has been dragging this shyt out for 20+ years :mindblown:

I feel sorry for the peeps that really got into the berserk manga when it first came out :pachaha: its 2013 and still no end in sight

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah, this fakkit mangaka has been dragging this shyt out for 20+ years :mindblown:

I feel sorry for the peeps that really got into the berserk manga when it first came out :pachaha: its 2013 and still no end in sight

:comeon: wow.....it's like da fuks the point in following these old ass mangas. Niccas who made them probably in the dirt anyway. I remember reading some vagabond shyt and some boxing shyt that came out in the 90's both of them shyts still runnin with no end in sight :dead:

It's one of the reasons I'm :patrice:about game of thrones. Dude is old as fukk and still ain't done yet.

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:comeon: wow.....it's like da fuks the point in following these old ass mangas. Niccas who made them probably in the dirt anyway. I remember reading some vagabond shyt and some boxing shyt that came out in the 90's both of them shyts still runnin with no end in sight :dead:

It's one of the reasons I'm :patrice:about game of thrones. Dude is old as fukk and still ain't done yet.

Shamo?
Shamo_book_01_08_cover.jpg

On topic though, I been waiting on this shyt for the longest. I'm up to date on the manga but it pisses me off that they take so long putting out shyt. Especially now that the story got mad interesting. Anyone else get a jrpg/final fantasy vibe from the manga?

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finished the movie today, it was pretty epic. They actually showed the sex parts, never seen that in an anime except gantz.:leon: The cgi was also good and out of the 3 movies theyve done I think this one was adapted the best.

Can't wait for the rest of it though where the manga truly starts to come to life for the first time.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

I read somewhere that the manga artist has psychological issues which causes him to take these long ass breaks. Maybe he ain't putting much work out because his own shyt makes him want to kill himself... :manny:

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I read somewhere that the manga artist has psychological issues which causes him to take these long ass breaks. Maybe he ain't putting much work out because his own shyt makes him want to kill himself... :manny:

:russ: It would make sense, imagine having the mind to come up with that stuff and living in that world mentally everyday.

But in truth doing that stuff is stressful especially maintaining it for so long with the strict deadlines and expectations of fans. Dude has been working on the same story for over 20 years mainly in isolation. Imagine doing one project for 20 years as a day job and these guys work long ass hours, thats cray. I think thats why the Gantz creator rapped it up so abruptly.