Law and Order SVU Discussion thread

bignell

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
That's my conspiracy theorist: Munch:to: Putting his whole life-savings and pension up to bail out Amaro:wow: A stand-up friend like that you just can't beat that:youngsabo:

Yeah...Munch always been a real ass dude..If it was up to me I would've left that fukkup Amaro in prison..Hopefully next season he gets killed :clap::clap: .I hate his character,bring the O.G Stabler back................

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Bullshiit..they have plenty of stories....

Law and Order: Campus Police
Law and Order: NFL Security
Law and Order: Neighborhood Watch
Law and Order: School Security
Law and Order: Pet Detectives
Law and Order: Fruits of Islam
Law and Order: Club Bouncers

so many more spinoffs to reap/ripoff the viewing public with .... :ahh: .

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't mean to sound like I'm on that AD - HardOnBbabies, but Liv ain't built for motherhood:stopitslime:

...and next week ep looks like a rip-off of Lord Camel getting them BeatsbySolange:banderas:

Last edited:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
They have so many stories to rip off of this season :lupe:

Ferguson
Donald Sterling
Ray Rice
Adrian Peterson
The walmart shooting

I'd bet my bottom dollar they rip off all of these stories :russ:

I remember last season they even had Derek Jeter's gift basket send off in a episode :laff:

Its amazing this comes on at the same time as Criminal Minds and yet show that doesn't crush SVU's buildings ratings wise.

:heh: at them doing the Jay Z/beyonce sister rip off the second EP of the season.

But the episode last season where that crazy guy broke out of prison and kidnapped was Olivia was :banderas: though, same goes for the one where Rollins had gambling trouble and the "bad guy" was a NYPD cop that was on her side all along :mindblown:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They have so many stories to rip off of this season :lupe:

Ferguson
Donald Sterling
Ray Rice
Adrian Peterson
The walmart shooting

I'd bet my bottom dollar they rip off all of these stories :russ:

I remember last season they even had Derek Jeter's gift basket send off in a episode :laff:

Its amazing this comes on at the same time as Criminal Minds and yet show that doesn't crush SVU's buildings ratings wise.

:heh: at them doing the Jay Z/beyonce sister rip off the second EP of the season.

But the episode last season where that crazy guy broke out of prison and kidnapped was Olivia was :banderas: though, same goes for the one where Rollins had gambling trouble and the "bad guy" was a NYPD cop that was on her side all along :mindblown:

When I thought Rollins had topped ol boy off to save her job:whoo:....And nobody likes to admit it but its time to give ICe T some more screen time,i think he could bring some good storylines to the table....All storylines involving him have been good lowkey,as long as they keep him in his envelope acting wise:whoa:...And give my nikka a love interest or something....he shoulda been tryna hit ol girl that worked as a medical examiner in the morgue:steviej:...instead he handing over stacks to Rollins to pay off gambling debts:beli:

That Mexican dude:camby:...I think everybody unanimously agrees his ol fake Stabler angst having azz can go.

And Kragen was getting hookers for real?i thought sumbody had set em up:mjlol:

Put Liv in his role and keep her limited too,without Stabler shes pretty useless now:mjcry:...she need to be what Kragen was and have a few lines a show.

I suggest canceling it a few years than bringing it back with new people,or slowly killing off this cast and replacing them with new people gradually....its just 0 chemistry...I couldn't make it thru the premier shyt was so boring....and what stupid judge gave Liv a baby when she coming off physco killers breaking out sneaking into her home to kill her,now apparently this baby was the target of a drive by bcuz of her:dahell:

Funk Flex

HOT 97
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Don't mean to sound like I'm on that AD - HardOnBbabies, but Liv ain't built for motherhood:stopitslime:

...and next week ep, going to be a rip-off of Lord Camel getting them BeatsbySolange:banderas:
looks like a darren sharper/ray rice episode to me.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
When I thought Rollins had topped ol boy off to save her job:whoo:....And nobody likes to admit it but its time to give ICe T some more screen time,i think he could bring some good storylines to the table....All storylines involving him have been good lowkey,as long as they keep him in his envelope acting wise:whoa:...And give my nikka a love interest or something....he shoulda been tryna hit ol girl that worked as a medical examiner in the morgue:steviej:...instead he handing over stacks to Rollins to pay off gambling debts:beli:

That Mexican dude:camby:...I think everybody unanimously agrees his ol fake Stabler angst having azz can go.

And Kragen was getting hookers for real?i thought sumbody had set em up:mjlol:

Put Liv in his role and keep her limited too,without Stabler shes pretty useless now:mjcry:...she need to be what Kragen was and have a few lines a show.

I suggest canceling it a few years than bringing it back with new people,or slowly killing off this cast and replacing them with new people gradually....its just 0 chemistry...I couldn't make it thru the premier shyt was so boring....and what stupid judge gave Liv a baby when she coming off physco killers breaking out sneaking into her home to kill her,now apparently this baby was the target of a drive by bcuz of her:dahell:
Amaro is the fukking worst... I'll never forgive him for what he did to Marcia Gay Harden's character.

Cragen was seeing hookers, but he wasn't fukking them though he was just being a lonely man that just wanted to date.... which is fine but if I'm paying for hookers I'm fukking just saying.

Detective Finn has always been an underated character, he do need a love interest.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I never thought of it to now, but the medicial examiner lady would be a perfect match for Finn:jawalrus:

...never forget her getting shot and putting that pen in her bullethole to save her life: BLACKEXCELLENCE:wow:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
This show been terrible. The news gives them story lines but they always fukk it up some how. I watched a couple of episodes last season, they were trying to get ol'girl an emmy nomination or some shyt.