Law and Order SVU Discussion thread

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Bullshiit..they have plenty of stories....

Law and Order: Campus Police
Law and Order: NFL Security
Law and Order: Neighborhood Watch
Law and Order: School Security
Law and Order: Pet Detectives
Law and Order: Fruits of Islam
Law and Order: Club Bouncers

so many more spinoffs to reap/ripoff the viewing public with .... :ahh: .

I hate procedurals but I would love to see L&O: Pet Detective :deadmanny:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I stopped watching this show about season 8...I love cop dramas but I get bored with ones like law and order

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:virginkiller: they got a episode about Elliot Rodgers :laff:
i came in here to post that....

http://www.nbc.com/law-and-order-special-victims-unit/episode-guide/season-16/holdens-manifesto/1604

how the fukk are they getting away with this.. taking blatant copies of stories.. even flashing "snatched from the headlines" and not getting sued by a single person.. victim or accused or their families.. and they been doing this shyt for 20-30 years since the first law and order

i mean that's all you gotta do is switch up 4 details and it's good?? if so, i'm bout to write some movies

anyways tho dude's impression was FLAWLESS... click the link, it'll take about 5 seconds to hear him do the Rodgers video

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
i came in here to post that....

http://www.nbc.com/law-and-order-special-victims-unit/episode-guide/season-16/holdens-manifesto/1604

how the fukk are they getting away with this.. taking blatant copies of stories.. even flashing "snatched from the headlines" and not getting sued by a single person.. victim or accused or their families.. and they been doing this shyt for 20-30 years since the first law and order

i mean that's all you gotta do is switch up 4 details and it's good?? if so, i'm bout to write some movies

anyways tho dude's impression was FLAWLESS... click the link, it'll take about 5 seconds to hear him do the Rodgers video

I can actually answer your question, if you actually state the story you are copying, it is all good, like if you did a story on the Sandy Hook shooting, and one of the character says " similar to the Sandy Hook shooting?" it is acceptable and they can't be sued. That is why every similar "snatched from the headlines" stories has some character referencing a real life event.

Law & Order SVU is :flabbynsick:, they need to bring original L&O back. It was my favorite. :mjcry:

I hate SVU now because they are combining real life events, they did a episode which had NYPD profiling, Trayvon Martin and Paula Deen all together.:dahell:

Another weird thing is if there is a real life crime event involving a cac, they will get an actor that looks exactly like the real person who committed the crime, but when they did an episode on dog fighting, they made it like high end with these white stockbrokers having dog fighting rings. Tha fukk?:dahell: I don't know if it is because they can't find black actors or something.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
they didnt even prosecute that girl

lol
the straight up jacked the the criminal intinct knowing who the criminal is pov shyt

its funny that in past episodes where a male suspect was in the similar situation as that girl with being sexually abused in the past they would of railroaded dude

anyway. i knew these new episodeds would be extra trash once i saw that episode where it was literally about saving a hoe
they had an intervention for that bytch i was sitting there like :mindblown:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I can actually answer your question, if you actually state the story you are copying, it is all good, like if you did a story on the Sandy Hook shooting, and one of the character says " similar to the Sandy Hook shooting?" it is acceptable and they can't be sued. That is why every similar "snatched from the headlines" stories has some character referencing a real life event.

Law & Order SVU is :flabbynsick:, they need to bring original L&O back. It was my favorite. :mjcry:

I hate SVU now because they are combining real life events, they did a episode which had NYPD profiling, Trayvon Martin and Paula Deen all together.:dahell:

Another weird thing is if there is a real life crime event involving a cac, they will get an actor that looks exactly like the real person who committed the crime, but when they did an episode on dog fighting, they made it like high end with these white stockbrokers having dog fighting rings. Tha fukk?:dahell: I don't know if it is because they can't find black actors or something.
yea they do always do that... it's so cheesy tho cause you know exactly what they are doing

law and order was the only one that had some real fukking law and order... they'd interview people, gather suspects, have a real plot... then have a trial, interview witnesses, and get a verdict. sometimes they would win, sometimes they'd lose.. shyt was more realistic

now this shyt is fantasy.. they trying to throw this weak ass baby story in this.. make it a drama.. everyone is always caught and they always tell on themselves by the end so we never see a trial.. it's so weak

but i can't stop watching it :sadcam:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Stopped watching at whatever season netflix stopped at. But with gawd stabler gone im not interested in it anyway.