Law and Order SVU Discussion thread

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doesn't the actress who plays Olivia get tired of this shyt? As an actor you want to branch out and do other shyt. Not get stuck in the same role forever. That's why the others left except Ice-T.
Bro she probably getting a million a episode and is on air for like 5-7 minutes the whole show in this newer seasons. It’s easy stress free money and it’s not like she is a very serious actor either. I would milk those checks too. She’s not going to be getting any Oscar roles so why bother :yeshrug:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro she probably getting a million a episode and is on air for like 5-7 minutes the whole show in this newer seasons. It’s easy stress free money and it’s not like she is a very serious actor either. I would milk those checks too. She’s not going to be getting any Oscar roles so why bother :yeshrug:

I would like to see her in another role though.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
My nikka stabler back ?
:mjgrin: Stabler came back to yoke all the pedos up like the good ol' days?
C02m.gif

Daps
She's basically become an ambassador and advocate for victims of sexual abuse, domestic violence, etc.. the role became a symbol of hope for a lot of people out there. She couldn't really walk away when she saw the impact it had in real life.
That and she is also the executive producer of the show. She’s never leaving this show until it is taken off the air.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo Judge Gallagher gave Parrisi and that gay dude the ether in the last episode.

CouldBeWorse

Superstar
Daps
Had always caught this randomly on tv but decided to make it "go to sleep" show since it's on Hulu.

This animal Stabler is unhinged af :mjlol:

Dude really decided on a whim to go undercover as a pedo and start going to pedo AA meetings talking about touching his step daughter just so the suspect would trust him enough to take him under his pedo wings :dwillhuh:

All so he could beat him half to death :pachaha:

This dude never loses a fight either. Stabler was unarmed, handcuffed and nearly choked the pedo to death :gucci:

Also fukk ADA Casey Novak. :hhh:

Last edited: