RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I thought Stabler's daughter was a deviant

Then they introduced his mother :picard:

Also lmao at how they wrote out Chester Lake and Novak

They should have disbarred Novak when Ludacris styled on the entire department in court.
Novak was bad but at least she didn’t lie on her resume about degrees like Barba :pachaha:

I still don’t buy Carisi as one either.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Novak was bad but at least she didn’t lie on her resume about degrees like Barba :pachaha:

I still don’t buy Carisi as one either.

No Barba slander. :ufdup:

As far Carisi, he wasn't a good cop either and was always working the law angle on the back end. Still, he was better than Kat. :shaq2:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
The way Stabler treats every shrink when he had to see one :mjlol:

Motherfukker comes in angry AF :russ:

Therapist: Officer Stabler, how are you today?

Stabler: "Here we go with the shrink BULLshyt! How's my day? I just spent 28 hours on a stakeout chasing down one of these animals that you probably released on the street because his Mommy didn't hug him enough! THAT'S how I'm doing! :damn: "

Therapist: :mjtf:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Caught a little bit of another Stabler marathon yesterday. I forgot about some of these these undercover missions they sent him on :mjlol:

Had him catch two bullets and be left on the side of the road to die by that animal smuggler :dead: Had him rolling around with T-1000 Robert Patrick in the astro van on rapist-missions :picard:

Stabler really was just a mule for their fukkery, can't even blame him for filing his papers without any notice.

PlainSight

Anon
Daps
Reppin
UK
Motherfukker comes in angry AF :russ:

Therapist: Officer Stabler, how are you today?

Stabler: "Here we go with the shrink BULLshyt! How's my day? I just spent 28 hours on a stakeout chasing down one of these animals that you probably released on the street because his Mommy didn't hug him enough! THAT'S how I'm doing! :damn: "

Therapist: :mjtf:
Meloni does a really great job of showing Stabler trying and failing to hide his contempt in these scenes. It really has me curious to see how he's gonna play Stabler as a boss in the new show. Wonder if it's just gonna be diet Hank from Chicago PD?

Caught a little bit of another Stabler marathon yesterday. I forgot about some of these these undercover missions they sent him on :mjlol:

Had him catch two bullets and be left on the side of the road to die by that animal smuggler :dead: Had him rolling around with T-1000 Robert Patrick in the astro van on rapist-missions :picard:

Stabler really was just a mule for their fukkery, can't even blame him for filing his papers without any notice.
The one where he had to go to the sex therapy meetings and the chick tried to fukk him in the laundry room :russ: