Law and Order SVU Discussion thread

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I haven't watched a new SVU episode since shortly after Stabler left. :ld: I might catch a rerun or two since USA does marathons almost every weekend.
haven't gone through the stabler seasons [very late to the SVU party]

but you missed some good seasons or at least some really good episodes

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
Doesn't the actress who plays Olivia get tired of this shyt? As an actor you want to branch out and do other shyt. Not get stuck in the same role forever. That's why the others left except Ice-T.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Doesn't the actress who plays Olivia get tired of this shyt? As an actor you want to branch out and do other shyt. Not get stuck in the same role forever. That's why the others left except Ice-T.
She's basically become an ambassador and advocate for victims of sexual abuse, domestic violence, etc.. the role became a symbol of hope for a lot of people out there. She couldn't really walk away when she saw the impact it had in real life.

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana

I don't know if the show could ride without her, and if she were to leave and not make a mark anywhere else, this would be her legacy

might as well keep at it :flabbynsick:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

I’m sure they do but past a certain time period if you DON’T leave then its almost better off just being type cast because you won’t get the same level of offers.

If she was going to bounce to do something else it should have been in like season 7. You see dude who plays Stabler left to do other things and his ass is right back playing the same character in a spin off.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Actors on these cop procedurals can do movies during their summer break if they wanted to :manny: Some actors do just that.

I remember the liv actress saying she wanted to spend more time with her family.