Law and Order SVU Discussion thread

psiko

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's hilarious how Rollins' sister shows up every so often to fukk shyt up :mjlol: I'm watching s17ep6 which was Dodds first episode. Some famous flutists got his dumb expensive flute stolen. It showed up at a pawn shop and Rollins gets the footage. She's about to show Liv when she goes :merchant: and makes an exscuse to go back to her desk. The footage comes on the screen with Rollins' sister on some "how much can I get for this" :mjgrin: Her sister is a walking IAB investigation:laff:
Her whole story is pure f*kery. Gambling addict, she's a c*m dump, two kids by three different fathers and a family full of felons.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
two kids by three different fathers.
tenor.gif

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Her whole story is pure f*kery. Gambling addict, she's a c*m dump, two kids by three different fathers and a family full of felons.
tenor.gif

For real, Rollins' mother is a piece of shyt too :laff: I don't think they've ever mentioned Rollins' father but he's either a scumbag like the rest or he's a good man who was lucky to be away from this cluster fukk of a family. But Rollins is no saint. Prime one night stand material, drinking problem, gambling problem, forced to be a dirty cop b/c of said problems, etc. She can be :noah: and :scusthov: at the same time.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tenor.gif

For real, Rollins' mother is a piece of shyt too :laff: I don't think they've ever mentioned Rollins' father but he's either a scumbag like the rest or he's a good man who was lucky to be away from this cluster fukk of a family. But Rollins is no saint. Prime one night stand material, drinking problem, gambling problem, forced to be a dirty cop b/c of said problems, etc. She can be :noah: and :scusthov: at the same time.

They did. He was a piece of shyt as well.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Rollins goes undercover with another cop where they pretend to be married for two days. Goes on date with the undercover cop after the case is done and of course she's on a mission to fukk him :mjlol: This woman's legs are like a waffle house :mjlol:

Rollins has fallen off. Damn.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
How is this fukken show still on? :mindblown:

Who watches this shyt on a weekly basis?

fukk NBC for getting rid of regular Law and Order. :pacspit: