Law and Order SVU Discussion thread

PlainSight

Anon
Daps
Reppin
UK
This episode has been insane

• Syrian immigrants who own restaraunt get run up on in the kitchen by 3 dudes in ski mask, 2 murders 2 rapes
  • the son of the family is investigated because he has a key to the backdoor
  • He runs and gets arrested
  • When under arrest he says he ran because he is GAY and MUSLIM and ILLEGAL :deadwolverine:
  • And that he was THERE HIDING WHILE HIS SISTERS GOT RAPED AND DAD GOT KILLED
  • He identifies one of the suspects, a hispanic dude
  • When he goes to grand jury, the syrian gay muslim was arrested by ICE :Mindbaugh:
  • He was deported, on a plane to syria in like 2 hours
  • The hispanic dude keeps refusing to dime out his boys
  • Benson threatens the wife of hispanic dude to deport her to ice
  • Hispanic dude is KIDNAPPED
  • SNIPERS KILL ONE OF THE KIDNAPPERS DURING HOSTAGE SITUATION
  • Hispanic dude gives up his co conspirators after they begin to call ice on wife
  • Hispanic dude goes to grand jury
  • After grand jury, hispanic dude IS KILLED
  • I cant believe i am only 37 minutes in
  • They round up the two white dudes who are co conspirators
  • Syrian wife NOW says she saw their faces
  • Theyre now in court
  • Syrian wife NOW says she told benson a week ago she saw their faces
  • Benson hit em with the :dahell:
  • Now the wife just testified that the defendant WASnt at home at the night of the crime
  • HE CHARGED THE STAND
  • He got convicted
  • And now a mosque just got firebombed...five dead
ALL it took was NINE murders, two rapes, one deportation, like nine interrogations and three+ grand juries to get one conviction :mindblown:
Man I just watched this episode the other night :dead:

Daps
I can't believe this show still has legs lol. It was good for around 10 seasons but now
giphy.gif
:yeshrug: I’m watching season 20 now. It’s definitely not as good as the earlier seasons (but it was a completely different era for tv just 10 years ago). Different writing styles, and entirely different cast. This new generation found their lane and are running with it.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
:yeshrug: I’m watching season 20 now. It’s definitely not as good as the earlier seasons (but it was a completely different era for tv just 10 years ago). Different writing styles, and entirely different cast. This new generation found their lane and are running with it.
Yea id say seasons 2-12 were excellent TV. Season one was very meh. Post Meloni its been a mixed bag but every now and then we get an excellent episode thrown in.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Should have kept Stabler/Cragen/Munch/Huang/Melinda/Barba unit:ufdup:

...and, not leave Liv and Tutuola out to pasture:flabbynsick:

Ion Network Go HAM to OG SVU GOAT seasons (2-12), tho:myman:

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Yep. But I think it’s for an episode, not sure if he will be back as a regular cast member.

dont think its SVU, think its his own show being done by dikk wolfe...at least thats what it sounded like when the news broke.
He'll be in the premier which set up his solo series coming. Pre-COVID his wife & daughter were supposed to be in the finale.

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
It's hilarious how Rollins' sister shows up every so often to fukk shyt up :mjlol: I'm watching s17ep6 which was Dodds first episode. Some famous flutists got his dumb expensive flute stolen. It showed up at a pawn shop and Rollins gets the footage. She's about to show Liv when she goes :merchant: and makes an exscuse to go back to her desk. The footage comes on the screen with Rollins' sister on some "how much can I get for this" :mjgrin: Her sister is a walking IAB investigation:laff: