Reppin
Watching
Cutty

OlwOMyx.jpg

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did they really have to make it play out almost exactly like the Ray Rice situation:mjlol:...especially considering the fact they acknowledged Ray Rice during the episode:comeon:

Can they at least make us forget the headlines before they make a show about it?steal from last years headlines:why:

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how are they even filming these this fast... shyt came out like a week ago and they already got a script, rehearsals, got it shot, edited and ready to GO!!!

they literally can't run out of ideas
Nah they dont have that episode ready or anything. Im saying that when the time comes to film a new ep, theyve already got the material ready made for the writers to mine.

SVU will never run out of ideas. Theres just too many real stories about sexual deviants to ever run out.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Big p*ssy Tyrese easily KO's Megan:damn: but let CaCs slide in a Zombie Apocalypse:stopitslime: Liv waved the feminist flag too hard:usure: ADA Barba put in the Matlock work:myman: Rollins was fixin for Amaro:whoa: to Toss her Up:pachaha:...when is the Cosby ep. coming:patrice:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
While they want to believe no one actor carries the show, once Christopher Meloni left they should have looked to cancel it.
Nah it was the chemistry that initial cast had breh. I don't watch SVU new anymore but I'll catch part of an episode once in a while, and the recents years have been such trash