Laverne Cox Says STRAIGHT Men Who Won't Date TRANS Women Are Insecure! (Do You Agree?)

Do You Agree With Laverne Cox? (Straight Men Not Dating Trans Women Are Insecure)

• Total voters

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
Funny they should say that because I would say,to me a grown azz man not being able to accept himself for who he is and getting expensive surgery to mutilate himself sounds insecure and deranged as FUKK ,but it sounds harsh when you say it like that and it's not my issue so I won't say that:dame:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
the tweet sounds like Laverne is saying if you are dating a trans & ashamed of it then u are insecure.
In the quote in OP it sounds like she dates men and doesn't tell them she's trans, then when she does they aren't interested anymore.

My thing is why hide it? Why withhold information about yourself if you aren't ashamed of it?

You should tell the person you are dating you are trans not only to be honest with them and give them the option of wanting to date you or not, but so that you don't waste your time investing in someone you like who won't date you when you finally reveal your trans

And for safety issues too.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
the tweet sounds like Laverne is saying if you are dating a trans & ashamed of it then u are insecure.

nah fam. they're talking about straight men passing up on her on dating apps...when they find out she is transgendered, the dudes back out.

the fact that "she's" an A-list celebrity still using dating apps though

she out there lonelier than a muthafukka :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
"Once they find out"
That doesn't sound like "dating" to me, but you did pick that fake reach of a clarification from a DL hughley post.
The man, calling himself Laverne, made his intentions clear...and not his identity. They don't want a man.

pon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah. Don't include gays in this. Trans don't even consider themselves a part of the LGB community and there are gays out there that don't fukk with trannies.

Trannies are really the deviants in this discussion.
Gays include trannies, generally and politically speaking...

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Smh
If you don't wife single mothers, you're insecure

If you don't want to raise another man's child you're insecure

If you don't want to wife a girl with a high body count you're insecure

If you don't want to date trans ppl, you're insecure

Next up: if you don't like taking it up the ass from your girls strap on you're insecure.

:scust:This attack on black male heterosexuality is going too far. We can't enable these kinds of toxic ideas, idgaf if they stereotype us as homophobic.

This