Laverne Cox Says STRAIGHT Men Who Won't Date TRANS Women Are Insecure! (Do You Agree?)

Do You Agree With Laverne Cox? (Straight Men Not Dating Trans Women Are Insecure)

• Total voters

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This doesn't even make sense. Its hard to defend the LGBT community when nonsense like this comes out.

Is it really hard to accept that some men aren't attracted to former males. That when we date, our end game is to shoot the club up and build a franchise of our own likeness.
I agree. I don't doubt they have a difficult time, but they really try to victimize themselves on every level possible and sometimes it's frustrating.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
This is why you have to separate transgendered people from lesbians, gays, and bisexuals. Trans are a different breed of people. They're the ones with the real mental illness.

Laverne Cox is just saying what a lot of transwomen think. They feel entitled to straight men for whatever reason. And then get mad when you decline. You can be as respectful as you possibly can but they'll still find a way to label you insecure, transphobic, etc etc. The shyt is laughable to me but when you have a mental illness, you tend to spew foolishness.
No you don’t :stopitslime:

They’re all the same. FoH:camby:

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
I don't get why anyone thinks they have to or should resort to trannies when there's plenty of women that were actually born women to choose from. It's not like there's a shortage of women to choose from and I don't fukk with this LBGT group so that's why trannies are off my list of options.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
so in otherwords, you're insecure if you don't wanna run up inside another man.

EvE6e.gif

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Next up: if you don't like taking it up the ass from your girls strap on you're insecure.

:scust:

its funny cause i saw this on tumblr last week in those exact words. that and "men tasting their own nut", apparently if you don't want to partake in these activities you're insecure, homophobic and full of "toxic hyper-masculinity"

i was looking at that shyt like :beli: and blocked all them posts. fukk outta here

Superstar
Daps
the tweet sounds like Laverne is saying if you are dating a trans & ashamed of it then u are insecure.