Laverne Cox Says STRAIGHT Men Who Won't Date TRANS Women Are Insecure! (Do You Agree?)

Do You Agree With Laverne Cox? (Straight Men Not Dating Trans Women Are Insecure)

• Total voters

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Nope. Calling someone insecure won't make u anymore in vogue.

I would never date a man who was once a woman. And I don't care what u say about me.

Funny thing is I've never seen a female tranny tell women they were insecure if they don't date dikes,and I don't see the difference:jbhmm:?

Other than these female trannys are pandering to their fanbase(women) with the men bashing. Trannys should know real women only are humoring them because they are absolutely not really threatened,nor believe you guys are actually women,nor can you compete with real women in the eyes of straight men. You are only a threat to weed out the sick men/homosexuals hiding as normal heterosexuals.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Funny thing is I've never seen a female tranny tell women they were insecure if they don't date dikes,and I don't see the difference:jbhmm:?

Other than these female trannys are pandering to their fanbase(women) with the men bashing. Trannys should know real women only are humoring them because they are absolutely not really threatened,nor believe you guys are actually women,nor can you compete with real women in the eyes of straight men. You are only a threat to weed out the sick men/homosexuals hiding as normal heterosexuals.
Women get bamboozled into humoring these groups under the broad umbrella of discrimination. But not every struggle is the same.
I don't think trannies or homosexuals or alternate sexes should be mistreated but the bullshyt stops there with me.

You not gon guilt me into lying next to someone whose physiology was significantly different for most of his/her/it's human life....nor are u going to force me to ignore the realities and implications and consequences for that person's character due to that.

Calling me insecure won't change that. Now what?

Benefited

Banned
Daps
:dahell: Yes it did

my bad I was going off what DL said on twitter since he put it in quotations.

Well that is a 100% ridiculous statement:francis:.

Who is really insecure if we are not finding out you are a tranny immediately from your profile:martin:?

Probably got all sorts of bullshyt in the profile "I am a sapiosexual woman" etc,but can't put a simple "TS" no where in plain view:jbhmm:?

You wouldn't hide your blackness would you?if being a transexual is a struggle you are so proud of why are you ashamed and hiding it?Sounds like you are looking to trick a few people,they probably get satisfaction in even fooling men into calling them beautiful:scust:

Be careful complimenting women with strong jawlines,thick necks over 6 ft brehs.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How?he/she didn't say straight men,she said any man.

And any man who would have a relationship sexual or otherwise with a tranny,is actually a gay man.

So yes her/sir is right,any gay man who is ashamed of being with a tranny is insecure in his homosexuality,yet correct in being ashamed:sas1:. Hopefully insecure gay men in that situation will find a way to combat their urges and go without. Or do what you do,but just don't do it on the D/L involving our black women:martin:
Thread title clearly says "straight" and her comments say "straight", so I'm trying to figure out what part you missed?

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
I have a addictive personality which is a mental disease. A person that was born one sex and wants to be another sex obviously has a mental disease too. fukk this faq, I don't give a fukk no more fukk being pc. You don't get to corrupt the world through your mental disease.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Are straight women insecure because they don’t suck a woman’s tranny dikk?
Are trannies insecure because they don’t fukk other trannies?

This logic is stupid and sounds like this fella wanted to fukk with a straight dude who hit the :hhh: on her ass