Laverne Cox Says STRAIGHT Men Who Won't Date TRANS Women Are Insecure! (Do You Agree?)

Do You Agree With Laverne Cox? (Straight Men Not Dating Trans Women Are Insecure)

• Total voters

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Yo on another note, why did Michelle Obama think it was ok for this demon tranny to speak to kids at a library? am I missing something? Would a good person who cares about kids do this?
satanic-drag-queen-long-beach-library-full-600.png

Oh i saw this the day the story broke...i also noticed nobody posted this story on here too

tenor.gif

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
A transgendered is a man pretending to be and thinks he is a woman, who likes dikk. Not the same shyt at all.

A transgender male's mental illness doesn't change the fact that they are a man that likes dikk.

Again...a gay man is a man that likes dikk. A transgendered is a man that likes dikk. Real simple.

Black Barbie

AADOS Queen of the Appalachian
Daps
Reppin
Nope. Calling someone insecure won't make u anymore in vogue.

I would never date a man who was once a woman. And I don't care what u say about me.
This.

I think that they're trying to prove that they can pull straight men and that doesn't seem to be happening so they instead they're trying to shame them into it.

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps
A transgender male's mental illness doesn't change the fact that they are a man that likes dikk.

Again...a gay man is a man that likes dikk. A transgendered is a man that likes dikk. Real simple.

But you still just described two different things. You can't disregard the mental illness part of being transgendered. Unless you think being gay is a mental illness as well. :jbhmm:

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
But you still just described two different things. You can't disregard the mental illness part of being transgendered. Unless you think being gay is a mental illness as well. :jbhmm:

You getting too cerebral with the shyt, breh. A transgender is a man. A gay man is a man that is attracted to other men. A transgender is a man that is attracted to other men.

Don't make me have to quote you again for this simple as shyt.

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps
You getting too cerebral with the shyt, breh. A transgender is a man. A gay man is a man that is attracted to other men. A transgender is a man that is attracted to other men.

Don't make me have to quote you again for this simple as shyt.

A transgendered is a man with a mental illness that needs psychiatric help. Why do you keep ignoring that???

A regular gay nikka is just a gay nikka. shyt gets blurry when muh fukkas start talking about they feel like a woman and were born in the wrong body and are mentally female, and all that other bullshyt.

Two different things, G.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Funniest part about this is
Black women are some of the most homophobic and transphobic ppl around

Ppl think just cuz they kee kee it up with LGBT that they not
But MOST won't fukk wit no men doing any type of shyt outside of straight
And will call a nikka gay for the smallest thing

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
A transgendered is a man with a mental illness that needs psychiatric help. Why do you keep ignoring that???

A regular gay nikka is just a gay nikka. shyt gets blurry when muh fukkas start talking about they feel like a woman and were born in the wrong body and are mentally female, and all that other bullshyt.

Two different things, G.

Smh. Negged.

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
The tweet made me think she was referring to guys who like to smash trans on the downlow being insecure so I initially agreed that closeted men were insecure. Lavern lost me here though.
Laverne spoke with Attitude magazine, about meeting straight men on dating apps. She claims that often times, when they find out she’s TRANS – they don’t want to date her anymore.

Here’s what she said, about those men: “They’re insecure as fukk. . . . There’s nothing wrong with [dating Trans women]. Toxic masculinity is bullshyt.
The thing about transwomen is most people hate them but the people who like them, LOVE them so Lavern would be better off advertising her gender. I also can't stand this war on people preferences it's not toxic masculinity to not be attracted to transwomen it's just not their preference whether that shyt s fluid, social construct, or some spectrum shyt, it doesn't matter. No one cares. You aren't going to convince people to be sexually attracted to you by shaming them especially when their beliefs are the norm.

Big Simpin Losing Cheese

Bought my girl a Chanel bag, and she left me still
Daps
Why people on Twitter is so sensitive if you don't agree with them. Back then it was a place to joke, but now it turned into some sjw shyt