Laverne Cox Says STRAIGHT Men Who Won't Date TRANS Women Are Insecure! (Do You Agree?)

Do You Agree With Laverne Cox? (Straight Men Not Dating Trans Women Are Insecure)

• Total voters

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Down Lo asking if she has a point

:mjlol:

This will become a normal thing. Stay tuned

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
:stopitslime: im all for basic human rights for all trans women but dont try to force men into liking what they dont like
statements like this are stupid and damaging just turns people against your cause
nikkas that like it will hit u up and date u nikkas that dont wont
every nikka not gon like balls and penis or a surgically engineered vagina... focus on the nikkas that do like u :manny:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Come on now, you know she's trolling her ass off.

Y'all have to stop playing the pronoun game with trans people :dame:

They're going to identify however they want, and I wouldn't go out of my way to disrespect a person and make a big deal out of it

But I'm not calling "him" a "her" and vice versa :hubie:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Heterosexual shaming.

How?he/she didn't say straight men,she said any man.

And any man who would have a relationship sexual or otherwise with a tranny,is actually a gay man.

So yes her/sir is right,any gay man who is ashamed of being with a tranny is insecure in his homosexuality,yet correct in being ashamed:sas1:. Hopefully insecure gay men in that situation will find a way to combat their urges and go without. Or do what you do,but just don't do it on the D/L involving our black women:martin:

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps
Who cares what anyone from the lgbtq community has to say about anything.

Nah. Don't include gays in this. Trans don't even consider themselves a part of the LGB community and there are gays out there that don't fukk with trannies.

Trannies are really the deviants in this discussion.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
This doesn't even make sense. Its hard to defend the LGBT community when nonsense like this comes out.

Is it really hard to accept that some men aren't attracted to former males. That when we date, our end game is to shoot the club up and build a franchise of our own likeness.