Lavar Tried To Son The GOAT, But The Ball In MJ's Court Now: Charlotte Hornets 2020-21 Season Thread

Whats The Outlook Of The 2020-21 Season Looking Like??

• Top 5 Lottery Pick Again

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • Young & Showing Promise

Votes: 31 47.0%
  • Middle Of The Pack

Votes: 10 15.2%
  • Overachieving, Playoff Bound

Votes: 10 15.2%

• Total voters

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
oh a new coach is coming. I’ve been saying all season to get Jason Kidd and the Tex Winter hologram.

this lottery shyt ain’t happening for the Hornets. Melo is not tanking and the Pistons/Twolves don’t even have to try to be shytty this year. It’s a wrap.

Hornets got lock up that 4 or 5 seed, slap up the Knicks and fukk up someone’s second round in the East.
jason kidd? hell no

breh he's the one who fukked up giannis' shot and he got fired for an equally disastrous team perimeter defense. back when he was running the bucks they were getting smacked from 3 all the time :mjtf: why hire someone just as bad but guaranteed to fukk up lamelo?

ball just needs to stay healthy more than anything else. that is the main thing everyone should be concerned about. and we don't even need a #1 pick. we just need to be higher than mid-late first round with nothing to show for it other than a beatdown in the playoffs.

there is nothing that will happen between now and next year that's gonna fix our defense. so why lose for free?

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
jason kidd? hell no

breh he's the one who fukked up giannis' shot and he got fired for an equally disastrous team perimeter defense. back when he was running the bucks they were getting smacked from 3 all the time :mjtf: why hire someone just as bad but guaranteed to fukk up lamelo?

ball just needs to stay healthy more than anything else. that is the main thing everyone should be concerned about. and we don't even need a #1 pick. we just need to be higher than mid-late first round with nothing to show for it other than a beatdown in the playoffs.

there is nothing that will happen between now and next year that's gonna fix our defense. so why lose for free?

thats why we get the Tex Winter hologram :troll:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Melo to CARmelo

giphy.gif

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
3-3 on this road trip is the best anyone could've hoped for

And because of this, expectations are different. Skip is gushing over Melo here.

Next to nobody called this with him. I sure as hell didn't but I think most of us know when someone has 'it.' Tough to describe but you know it when you see it. Like someone was trying to compare Haliburton to Melo. Talking numbers. It's more than the numbers, its the eye test. Charlotte plays different when he is running the offense. I didn't know what to make of Lamelo until a few games in and then, he started taking off, like I've said previously, prodigal talent.