Lauryn Hill might be done

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
what were your thoughts on that Keith Lee/Atlanta situation?

Do you feel your post can apply to that, or was it different because it’s not an entertainer but rather a business?
I'm not sure I'm understanding what you're asking. Lauryn has a damn near 20 years of doing this.

Expecting a restaurant to let you place an order or be open when they say theyre open is different imo.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
When are fans gonna understand that IS the performance? Just listen to how ol girl detailed her steps :wow: Her personal life/family, finances, geolocation, and even time off from work were all involved. Emotions ranging from exhilaration, preparation, anticipation, and finally disappointment. NAME ANOTHER ARTIST DOING THAT :stopitslime:

This the most holistic/meta experience of any artist out today :mjcry: Protect Lauryn at all costs :lawd:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Lol at paying for her. I remember some chick I was messing with who went to see her Lauryn turned up hour and half late, didn't even acknowledge she was late, played for 40 mins before ending the show
A show generally lasts how long really? 40 mins after being an hour late...shyt they better be appreciative.