Lauryn Hill might be done

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
I don't feel bad for this person. You buy a Lauryn hill ticket you're basically entering a lottery. Only thing you're guaranteed is the opportunity to talk about she inconvenienced you.
what were your thoughts on that Keith Lee/Atlanta situation?

Do you feel your post can apply to that, or was it different because it’s not an entertainer but rather a business?

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Technically it does if people giving her that accolade. I don't do live concerts cause truth be told...music artists are a$$holes compared to visual artists....and thespians are psychos :hubie:

her voice ain't been great in decades and she pulls crazy stunts like this when it comes to her concert

just seems like people are literally throwing their money away for some strange reason beyond me.

i don't get it

i don't see what people are failing to realize when Lauryn has been doing these stunts and been off for decades now

the live music of her concerts these last 2 decades ain't been on par with the artistic merit of Miseducation of Lauryn at all.

that era is long gone, it's over.

finto!

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
her voice ain't been great in decades and she pulls crazy stunts like this when it comes to her concert

just seems like people are literally throwing their money away for some strange reason beyond me.

i don't get it

i don't see what people are failing to realize when Lauryn has been doing these stunts and been off for decades now

the live music of her concerts these last 2 decades ain't been on par with the artistic merit of Miseducation of Lauryn at all.

finto!
People do shyt like this to have a reason to complain. Like a client will tell an artist to paint shyt a way to a T...we get half up front. Then every instance we showcase our work to said client they bytch and bytch until they want they money back. And then they get on SM and complain about said artist.

People are malicious Narcissists.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
People do shyt like this to have a reason to complain. Like a client will tell an artist to paint shyt a way to a T...we get half up front. Then every instance we showcase our work to said client they bytch and bytch until they want they money back. And then they get on SM and complain about said artist.

People are malicious Narcissists.

seems like a waste of time to me. :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada

i don't get it

finto!
Metallica all members over 60yrs old all worth at least 300mil each

Are playing their 37th show on their worldwide tour M72. On Nov 10th @ lions stadium Detroit Mi

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Metallica all members over 60yrs old all worth at least 300mil each

Are playing their 37th show on their worldwide tour M72. On Nov 10th @ lions stadium Detroit Mi

what the does this have to do with Lauryn Hill?:heh: