antonio-banderas-zorro-0908-main.jpg
BhMpixe.gif

Last edited:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you remember that cartoon that came on fox? When spiderman went to the future?

I think it was called ultimate spiderman? That's not 2099 in cartoon form right?
Yeah that spider man unlimited and they did their own take on the 2099 suit they make it look less 90s anti-hero

Here the 2099 suit
Spider-Man_2099_Vol_2_3_Textless.jpg

here the spider man unlimited suit
latest

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
They were never our allies but competitors..this is what dumb Blacks need to get through their skull.

They react negatively whenever Blacks are celebrated and portrayed positively in the mainstream. They crave white acceptance and praise so bad they think were all competing for it. most of us dont give a fukk about cac love.
Last week, London Whites celebrated Black athletes, and the Asians reacted the same way.

I hear ya. Maybe its only a small section of the internet but it does seem like some blacks, whether
African, AA or else, have been starting to wake up.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
i'm guessing they mean a latin driven movie, with a not only latin stars, but a story with undertones about the latin experience. maybe the afro vs the euro latins... some undertones on how the world views them as criminals and freeloaders... maybe it's set in central or south america

not just random mexican nikkas in a role that never touches on their actual culture... but like you said.. who the fukk do they have to tell that story

because latins are being lazy.

they don't wanna ride with blacks 75% of the time
then they wanna jump on the bandwagon yet again after blacks pave the way
and they play both sides, half of them wanna be white
the black ones don't wanna be black

it's frustrating to watch the "brown" movement sometimes.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Entire latino race getting thrown under the bus because LA taco voiced an opinion :mjlol:

Oh coli, you have learned a lot :mjpls:
giphy.gif

Here you go:cape:again..
When you know damn well your abuelo/abuela would go all the way left if you brought a black woman home..
Don’t act like this article doesn’t represent the hypocrisy in the Latin/Spanish community..
Muthafukkas did the same thing when Empire was hot(and I hate that fukking show)..
Wanna wave ride nikkas but when we start getting a little joy from something...
It’s all “what about us”..
Or when black people were getting murked in the street..
Had the same sentiments causcasians had...
Same with asians(I ain’t forgot Ming Na Wen)
We are not your mules..
Ain’t no solidarity bih:camby::camby:

Last edited:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
First Empire and now this.

If you sit while racist whites shine and only stand when black people shine then that is suspicious. :ohhh:

Would be ultimate troll on Marvel or DC part if a Afro Latino hero was put in the spotlight next :mjlol:
Zoe Saldana is already in everything.

They don't hire black people, they hire biracials or Latin Black.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Latino isn't a race thats why they need to stop comparing latinos and blacks

when people talk about hip hop is black and latino, they not talking about the black people from puerto rico and other latin countries who are actually black

Antonio Bandareas was always complaining that zorro was played by a white man in the past, and now finally a latin person is playing him
but I'm like nikka, you white lmao

Zorro is a spainard a white man, not a mexican native lmao, he a wealthy white man from a wealthy european family after europeans colonized california, the whole story was he was a spoiled brat and his send sent him to the military in Portugal to toughing him up, which is a european country lmao not a latino country

you can't make a latino black panther, because technically there is no such thing as a latino