Latinos call for their “black panther” super hero

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Wrong wording to use, but they are correct.

Us latinos dont have shyt popping in the media.

Biggest superhero/tv show/ movie star we have is dora the explorer

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Wrong wording to use, but they are correct.

Us latinos dont have shyt popping in the media.

Biggest superhero/tv show/ movie star we have is dora the explorer
You have your own stuff like Telemundo.

There is no Latino equivalent to Black Panther. His character at his core is black, everything about him and his setting is black.

Best latino's can do is Jamie Reyes, The Blue Beetle. But he is DC, which means it probably won't do as good as an MCU film.

They won't do Miles Morales because most Latinos wouldn't accept him, he's too black in terms of appearance. Also they already stole some elements of his story for homecoming.

The History of America makes it hard for people to care about other ethnicities beyond black people and white people. You guys gotta be loud on this one, buy blue beetle comic books.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
They could also use:
MCU:
America Chavez (Would be a good idea to ride that feminist and LGBT wave)
White Tiger (I could see a Netflix series for her)
Ghost Rider
Miles Morales (Most likely as he is the most popular but he is half black and half rican, so I don't know if that would appease them)

DCEU:
Blue Beetle
Kyle Rainer (Allegedly he is half Mexican but it has never been an actual part of his identity, I don't even think he speaks Spanish)

It's up to them to support, to buy their comics and build up hype. Black Panther may not have been A-List before the film in the mainstream but he was A-list in the comic world. Being a staple of the Illuminati, Avengers and key figures in events like Secret Wars.

They gotta support them.