Latinos call for their “black panther” super hero

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
giphy.gif

Here you go:cape:again..
When you know damn well your abuelo/abuela would go all the way left if you brought a black woman home..
Don’t act like this article doesn’t represent the hypocrisy in the Latin/Spanish community..
Muthafukkas did the same thing when Empire was hot(and I hate that fukking show)..
Wanna wave ride nikkas but when we start getting a little joy from something...
It’s all “what about us”..
Or when black people were getting murked in the street..
Had the same sentiments causcasians had...
Same with asians(I ain’t forgot Ming Na Wen)
We are not your mules..
Ain’t no solidarity bih:camby::camby:

My nephew is half black :stopitslime:

I get along better with my sisters baby daddy than most of my cousins, :stopitslime:

Stop it slime

Im happy for black panther and its success, if you read my previous posts I been extremely supportive of the movie and been calling out :mjpls: posters

But I’ll let you spin it however you want for cheap :mjpls: daps​

Brer Dog

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Been hearing this rebuttal from white :mjpls: men my entire internet lifetime.

Gtfoh with that smiley.

Im just pointing out the fact that latino does not equal some stereotypical brown skin mothafukka.

its an ethnicity.

by treating it like a race, you are denying the huge influence afro latinos have had on your culture (music, dance, food, religion, etc.)

Last edited:

Homey the clown

Homey don't play that
Daps
Reppin
Unknown
Miles Morales is black. Where are you guys getting this idea he is Latino? If you do a quick google image search you can see he is cleary black. And if you look up the character's history on Wikipedia or some other website it clearly states he is African American

Last edited:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
MV5BMTk1OTEzMDM0OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTY0NzU3NjE@._V1_UY268_CR11,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

51M14RRMT7L._SY445_.jpg

Theyve had more latino animations on TV then i can recall.

Why do these internet fools always spew such idiocy, here we are living in the future with Internet resources and they ALL assume black panther is brand new, this shyt is just a remake of something A LOOIMNG TIME AGO, from the latinos to the Black people who think WE made Black Panther i dont know whos more dense.

....manny rivera is the shyt. They should have gotten behind that instead of letting it get cancelled.

Brer Dog

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
IMiles Morales is black. Where are you guys getting this idea he is Latino? If you do a quick google image search you can see he is cleary black. And if you look up the character's history on Wikipedia or some other website it clearly states he is African American

His mother is Rican, which makes him latino.

race =/= ethnicity