images

:yeshrug:
:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

damn a lot of hate towards the brown in here. makes me sad. im mexican american/hispanic/chicano whatever u wanna call it. not racist though and hate to see hate between our races. yea yall experience racial shyt but so have i from all races too. theres ignorance everywhere in all people. dont judge the whole race cuz of some.

@skeetsinternal look at this bruh lol

Mexican is not a race lol. These mexicans has been pulling the same racism trick since the 1930's:

In 1929, the League of the United Latin American Citizens (LULAC), a Mexican-American organization, formed in Corpus Christi, TX. One of their main organizing efforts was to get "Mexican" off the 1930 census. They protested: we are white race, we are Americans.

The Mexican government itself protested the category, because the entire Southwest used to be part of Mexico, and when it was taken over by the United States, they promised Mexico that the Mexican residents there would be treated as full citizens. Well, at the time, you had to be white to be a citizen. So that's where the whole issue came about of Mexicans, specifically, identifying as legally white but socially not-white.

It worked against them in some ways, because they claimed segregation and discrimination, the parties being accused of discrimination could say, Well, no, you're white. So this history of claiming whiteness has been a strategy that Mexican Americans and other Latino groups have used to try to lobby for acceptance — claiming Americanness, claiming whiteness.

Via: On The Census, Who Checks 'Hispanic,' Who Checks 'White,' And Why

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall

Mexican is not a race lol. These mexicans has been pulling the same racism trick since the 1930's:

In 1929, the League of the United Latin American Citizens (LULAC), a Mexican-American organization, formed in Corpus Christi, TX. One of their main organizing efforts was to get "Mexican" off the 1930 census. They protested: we are white race, we are Americans.

The Mexican government itself protested the category, because the entire Southwest used to be part of Mexico, and when it was taken over by the United States, they promised Mexico that the Mexican residents there would be treated as full citizens. Well, at the time, you had to be white to be a citizen. So that's where the whole issue came about of Mexicans, specifically, identifying as legally white but socially not-white.

It worked against them in some ways, because they claimed segregation and discrimination, the parties being accused of discrimination could say, Well, no, you're white. So this history of claiming whiteness has been a strategy that Mexican Americans and other Latino groups have used to try to lobby for acceptance — claiming Americanness, claiming whiteness.

giphy.gif

Article is very telling..

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps

Damn

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Seriously, have mostly cac Latinos and one animated brown person then cry about diversity.
#OscarsStillSoWhite: Why is Hollywood ignoring Hispanic outcry for more representation?

MTZmYjg4Y2IyZSMvY0I1bGh1QmhieWpZZUZ3aGx3dVpLcmx5dVZnPS8weDE1NjozMDAweDE4NDMvODAweDQ1MC9maWx0ZXJzOmZvcm1hdChqcGVnKTpxdWFsaXR5KDgwKS9odHRwczovL3MzLmFtYXpvbmF3cy5jb20vcG9saWN5bWljLWltYWdlcy9sM3B1cnZyNG9rZXh2ZXc0bnJlYzF6a3BieHhxNm5tcXBoZTBkanF0YndmZmxyNHlsdm9mZDFuNmRvaGF6dWZ3LmpwZw.jpg

It’s ridiculous.

Y’all are already whited out your entire media presence so cut the crap.

#hispanicsowhite
:dead:

I really thought it was some Oscar thing and that they were complaining about it being so white.

Can't trust these racist fukks, they are racists within their own group and go and cry to people that look exactly like them about it being so white?

Black Lightning

Superstar
Daps
Black people are the ones who made the Oscarssowhite hashtag, and caught a lot of heat for it, being called whiners, complainers, and mocked for it, including by them.

They don't do the work that we do of putting ourselves out there and challenging WS, making ourselves enemy #1 to the dominant society in the process, yet they always want to share the benefit off it when we see the fruits, while at the same times trying to do and say whatever they can to stay on the good side of the dominant society, including joining white people in there attacks on black/AA people. Asians often do the same thing. None of them want to lose their model minority status and become the next blacks or muslims in the US, at the end of the day.

"We get shot by cops too"(which isn't statistically as much as blacks)- Okay, where's your anti-police activist and protest? And if you're really serious, where's your Micah Johnson or Gavin long? Yeah, I thought so. Wouldn't want to do anything to upset your superiors.

Two-faced rat b*stards.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Nope. I prefer equality.

But your white so I’m sure that’s why you think that way.

Black people in general arent like that. In fact our accepting of outsiders has been exploited countless times.
First time being accused of being a cac :blessed: I officially am in TheColi. Lol you have nikkas in this thread saying that they want what I was saying, nobody was speaking about all blacks but that wouldn't make your argument work so keep going

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
First time being accused of being a cac :blessed: I officially am in TheColi. Lol you have nikkas in this thread saying that they want what I was saying, nobody was speaking about all blacks but that wouldn't make your argument work so keep going
They are exceptions not the norm

Most just want equality