Latinos call for their “black panther” super hero

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
When will Latinos get our Black Panther?

Should of stopped reading there but...

How about they not hate black people for no apparent reason then steal their movements...

Everyone shat on the article in the comment section like they should.

They going to learn the hard way they gotta pick a side and stay there.
"#brownexcellence"?:mjlol:

Blacks folks can't have a GODDAMNED thang.

"Gimme that cold, ******"

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
Can't have a damn thing. The whole article was p*ssy.

Never seen so much damn butthurt.

The comment section had the receipts they never use Afro-Latino's in any of their own media except to shyt on them.

I read an article where an Asian dude reviewed it and he came out saying it made him more proud to be Asian and he want to show off his culture more.

Why I Connect To 'Black Panther' As An Asian Man | HuffPost

Why can't they just be on that tip and stop hating Black people in their own damn ranks.

Daps
America Chavez?:jbhmm:

america.jpg

YNE1koJ.jpg

HImveNd.jpg

Comic Book: Jane The Virgin Star Wants To Play Marvel's America Chavez | March 14, 2017

Not hot enough

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
i'm guessing they mean a latin driven movie, with a not only latin stars, but a story with undertones about the latin experience. maybe the afro vs the euro latins... some undertones on how the world views them as criminals and freeloaders... maybe it's set in central or south america

not just random mexican nikkas in a role that never touches on their actual culture... but like you said.. who the fukk do they have to tell that story
Im sure someone already said this but they had Coco lol.

Daps
Nope. I prefer equality.

But your white so I’m sure that’s why you think that way.

Black people in general arent like that. In fact our accepting of outsiders has been exploited countless times.
Out of all of these mass shootings that's been going for nearly 20 years in the US, the church shooting in Charleston is still the most upsetting. The victims being mostly women and old folk, probably looked at Dylan Roof as a troubled soul in need of help and some kind of community and welcomed him...then what happened? Black people still so trusting after everything we've been through. All these white people who believe we have some inherent inclination for violence need to take a look at the fukking mirror.

Last edited:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Out of all of these mass shootings that's been going for nearly 20 years in the US, the church shooting in Charleston is still the most upsetting. The victims being mostly women and old folk, probably looked at Dylan Roof as a troubled soul in need of help and some kind of community and welcomed him...then what happened? Black people still so trusting after everything we've been through. All these white people who believe we have some inherent inclination for violence need to take a look at the fukking mirror.
Yep and he comes at us with such disrespect to claim that what you mentioned never happened.

White people be disrespectful as fukk.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
"#brownexcellence"?:mjlol:

Blacks folks can't have a GODDAMNED thang.

"Gimme that cold, ******"

This world is filled with so much stupidity

They arent even brown :mjlol:

Black people = Brown

Anything lighter than brown =beigeish, reddish