Latinos call for their “black panther” super hero

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Nope. I prefer equality.

But your white so I’m sure that’s why you think that way.

Black people in general arent like that. In fact our accepting of outsiders has been exploited countless times.

Yep, thats why everything is the way it is now. I have no problem co existing in a World where the tables are turned, but the problem is, Whites go to extreme, devilish lengths to keep us down, treat us as lower class, walk across the street when they see a black person, the stereotypes, murders, not giving reparations to blacks, but somehow jews get it and lie to our faces how everything is fair, free and equal now....straight lies. Thats why if we were at the point of exterminating them, wed might as well, theyd just do what they did in the past.

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
Lot of these "white" actors in Hollywood are actually so called latinos with latino surnames originally.

There's no lack of representation. Take the "Sheen" family for example. Emilio the only brother who kept it real, but he still just a cac at the end of the day. :francis:

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
Yep, thats why everything is the way it is now. I have no problem co existing in a World where the tables are turned, but the problem is, Whites go to extreme, devilish lengths to keep us down, treat us as lower class, walk across the street when they see a black person, the stereotypes, murders, not giving reparations to blacks, but somehow jews get it and lie to our faces how everything is fair, free and equal now....straight lies. Thats why if we were at the point of exterminating them, wed might as well, theyd just do what they did in the past.

That's why Killmonger the goat villain. nikkas striking back on a worldwide scale with weapons to back it up is scarier to them than any of them cgi monstrosities they can dream up.

Coogler is a genius for that shyt. :wow:

Anyway, not trying to derail the thread :mjgrin:

VIVA LA RAZA! :mjgrin:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
It's true. Ain't nobody digging up ancient Latino bones anywhere. Latinos just a made up classification to explain all the semen nutted in a petri dish to make up Latinos. I'm exaggerating but Latinos ain't came on the planet till about 40 years ago :troll:
Your not wrong:yeshrug::lolbron:

Ain't nobody digging up bones or researching ancient civilizations. let alone showing interest into SA/Latin America like they are Africa:pachaha:

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Lot of these "white" actors in Hollywood are actually so called latinos with latino surnames originally.

There's no lack of representation. Take the "Sheen" family for example. Emilio the only brother who kept it real, but he still just a cac at the end of the day. :francis:

yeah, that shyt be tripping me out about them... :mindblown: and no one called them on that bullshyt how they did all that to pass for white???:sas2:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Honestly... No one would give a fukk about a Latino based comic universe. Black Panther already covers the tribal indigenous themes....

Unfortunately there just isn’t a “cool factor”. Low key, Latinos are cornier than cacs nowadays...
Plus the "cool factor"/intriguing part of Latinos is just them emulating and copying us