Latinos call for their “black panther” super hero

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Oh dont worry Marvel aint about to "Miss" out on this ( :wow: Don't even ask me how)

latest

I expect to see chavez aka Miss American to show up either on tv or the big screen soon.

latest

Marvel still cultivating Ls if so.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
In fact. They gave themselves Machete. Which is why this is weird. And why do they need Marvel to do it for them? Black Panther been a superhero since the 60s. Black Panther's story is a direct result of the pushback against slavery and Jim Crow.

I'm confused. :dahell:

@Big Skilly Films just negged me? :wtf:

Come get this truth, man. :myman:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Been hearing this rebuttal from white :mjpls: men my entire internet lifetime.
It's true. Ain't nobody digging up ancient Latino bones anywhere. Latinos just a made up classification to explain all the semen nutted in a petri dish to make up Latinos. I'm exaggerating but Latinos ain't came on the planet till about 40 years ago :troll:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Don't latino's claim white though? just watch a cap movie.
I mean being latino just means you're from latin america. Black Panther wasn't an African American movie it was superhero action movie in a fictional African country. One is about race the other is about culture and location they aren't even comparable tbh. Or atleast I don't see it.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I mean being latino just means you're from latin america. Black Panther wasn't an African American movie it was superhero action movie in a fictional African country. One is about race the other is about culture and location they aren't even comparable tbh. Or atleast I don't see it.
The incredible hulk primarily was in latin america