Latino Fans Are Moved By "Black Panther: Wakanda Forever" Actor Tenoch Huerta's Comments At Comic-Con

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You give them an inch they'll take a mile.

Mexicans swear Encanto is the best movie ever made in the history of movies.

And now if BP2 sells well it'll be cause "we went out to support Namor" and if it doesn't it because "Namor deserves his own movie"

Why the fukk would you care what mexicans say about movies? Y'all bytch about the dumbest shyt.

"Oh no, Latinos have one bad guy in a Disney movie!" The MCU doesn't even have a single Latino lead character yet - first one comes out in 2024. By then there will have already been 4 movies and 2 series with Black leads.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
No, those are grown ass men arguing about superheroes as the basis of their ADOS identity and whatnot. I used to believe that they were just young kids, too, before I started getting the videos of grown ass men arguing about that popping up on Youtube. That is why Yvette Carnell is even beginning to distance herself from such supporters. She just called their asses incel in a video, and that she is right about because that is exactly how they sound to be honest

99% of their militant identity is based on what they argue on the internet. You know for certain that none of these posters are doing anything constructive for the community in their actual lives. So their outrage is continuously directed towards whatever is trending on the internet. It's vacuous as hell because the next week they'll have moved on to the next trending topic, while still having done nothing substantative in their real life.

Ironic as hell that the movie they're up in arms about right now is "Black Panther", considering the massive gap between how the Panthers moved and how these fools move.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
Tenoch Huerta being cast as Namor is big for all brown and Indigenous Mexicans."
Pablo Valdivia
by Pablo Valdivia
BuzzFeed Staff
💬View 23 comments

As you know, the world FINALLY got its first look at the highly anticipated Marvel sequel Black Panther: Wakanda Forever. To say it's a masterpiece is an understatement, and that's just based on one teaser alone.

A still from the trailer that shows someone in the Black Panther suit extend its claws, but the face of the person wearing the suit is not visible

Marvel / Via youtube.com

sub-buzz-724-1658789033-14.jpg

He then addressed his Latino fans in Spanish, "And the second thing. Sorry, I need to switch to Spanish. Thank you to everybody, all my country folk, all the Latin Americans. You crossed the river and you left everything you loved behind. Thanks to that, I am here. Thank you. By the way, Namor is amazing."

sub-buzz-449-1658774951-13.jpg

:damn: I wonder if two major prominent roles would be given to Black people in the biggest Latin film by a Latin director:jbhmm:
The characters aren’t black in the comic book what the fukk :gucci:

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
We can’t have shyt to ourselves :martin:

these fukking leeches always have to attach themselves to us in some form or fashion. It’s ca BLACK panther. Go create your own wave instead of tr to rid ours constantly. Culture vultures personified…
The director is black, the fukk :mjlol: Who do you think invited them in the first place fakkit

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
:russ:the creators of all this shyt were two white jewish people breh, it wasn't "ours" from the j
The director is black, the fukk :mjlol: Who do you think invited them in the first place fakkit
Your momma’s the fakkit for not swallowing you, you anti Black, “we’re the real ones who created hip-hop”, culture vultur POS. Hop off my dikk p*ssy. Ignore :ehh:

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
Nobody is arguing with you over such of ignorance. Take the L and try again in another thread
An “L” on an internet forum full of nerds who Iwould slap fire from in real life :comeon:

Keep sucking that Latin dikk you fakkit. See where it gets your goofy c00n ass. And I don’t go back and forth with you pussies. Talk to yourself bytch. Ignore :umad:

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
Your momma’s the fakkit for not swallowing you, you anti Black, “we’re the real ones who created hip-hop”, culture vultur POS. Hop off my dikk p*ssy. Ignore :ehh:
You stupid simpled-minded fukk can’t even think of a good insult with you low iq.

fukk outta here you inbred bytch

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
He’s actually a really talented actor. Dude was excellent as Rafa in “Narcos Mexico”.
:wow:

He’s also a big activist for Indigenous and Afro Mexicans in Mexico and calls out the blatant racism/colorism in Latin America (especially regarding their media).

I kind of don’t give a fukk about the series if Michael B Jordan isn’t playing a dope ass strong Black male role like Killmonger in the last film, and I especially don’t give a shyt because Chadwick (may he RIP) won’t be in it.
:yeshrug:

They could cast Pee Wee Herman for all I care.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
The problem here is structure and pandering. This shouldn't be an intro for a character from the Fantastic 4 universe....he's also not Latino....at all. Just makes no sense, considering they already have plenty lore/backstory to choose from. Though I'm from the camp of not making the movie either way, but its a business and if its makes a dollar back, its getting a part two.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
The problem here is structure and pandering. This shouldn't be an intro for a character from the Fantastic 4 universe....he's also not Latino....at all. Just makes no sense, considering they already have plenty lore/backstory to choose from. Though I'm from the camp of not making the movie either way, but its a business and if its makes a dollar back, its getting a part two.

I think it made sense to connect Namor and Atlantis to Mayan Civilization to not only letting Mexicans get their first superhero but to separate themselves from Aquaman and Atlantis

Namor is only known to comic book fans. To everyone else, you have to describe him as "Marvels version of Aquaman". Even though he came out 2 years before aquaman and was on the cover of Marvel Comics #1, he was never as popular as aquaman. He will be now though, not only from being in this movie, but because DC is fukking trash

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Man yall bytch about the dumbest shyt. The wokest and most privy to white supremacy among us are really shocked and that an intellectual property originally conceived and created by white Jews, passed around to the hands of white media conglomerate businesses is throwing in a couple Latinos into a predominantly black film. Who cares.

This is a big ass multimillion dollar blockbuster Disney flick, not a black nationalist meeting. The first priority of this movie and everyone invested is to reach an inclusive audience and make all that damn money back, twice fold. With satisfying black militants on the internet being a very distant second. Because otherwise won't be no more black super hero films--certainly not from damn Walt Disney Company--for yall to bytch over which actors are Latino or "non-FBA." So Instead of waving your fist at the clouds take up all this outrage with Bob Chapek, Mickey Mouse, and all the stock investors and let them laugh in your face.

Someone needed to say it and check some of these clowns :mjlol: