Latino Fans Are Moved By "Black Panther: Wakanda Forever" Actor Tenoch Huerta's Comments At Comic-Con

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why the fukk would you care what mexicans say about movies? Y'all bytch about the dumbest shyt.

"Oh no, Latinos have one bad guy in a Disney movie!" The MCU doesn't even have a single Latino lead character yet - first one comes out in 2024. By then there will have already been 4 movies and 2 series with Black leads.
Its not about caring what they think it's about being receptive about what we think. Cats are throwing this movie in the trash based off a trailer. That's a prime opportunity for Mexicans and Disney to say "Well, we tried, we can't please those people". Then when we don't get more black movies and characters cats want to be mad.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
An “L” on an internet forum full of nerds who Iwould slap fire from in real life :comeon:

Keep sucking that Latin dikk you fakkit. See where it gets your goofy c00n ass. And I don’t go back and forth with you pussies. Talk to yourself bytch. Ignore :umad:

This nikka is so furious that he negged me. You post on this forum filled with “nerds” so what’s that say about you. You could’ve just chalked this up but like the attention seeking lame you are you can’t let it go :mjlol:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
So they're making a Black Panther sequel with No Black Panther?
No,
Black panther is in this. Just not t'challa. Remember the last movie Killmonger was black panther for half the movie. T'chaka was black panther at points too.
You can have black panthers not named T'challa. Shuri was black panther in the comicsa at times.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Man yall bytch about the dumbest shyt. The wokest and most privy to white supremacy among us are really shocked and that an intellectual property originally conceived and created by white Jews, passed around to the hands of white media conglomerate businesses is throwing in a couple Latinos into a predominantly black film. Who cares.

This is a big ass multimillion dollar blockbuster Disney flick, not a black nationalist meeting. The first priority of this movie and everyone invested is to reach an inclusive audience and make all that damn money back, twice fold. With satisfying black militants on the internet being a very distant second. Because otherwise won't be no more black super hero films--certainly not from damn Walt Disney Company--for yall to bytch over which actors are Latino or "non-FBA." So Instead of waving your fist at the clouds take up all this outrage with Bob Chapek, Mickey Mouse, and all the stock investors and let them laugh in your face.
Exactly. They know they got the black audience on lock, so they gonna throw in some mexicans because that is another demographic they want buying tickets.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
Its not about caring what they think it's about being receptive about what we think. Cats are throwing this movie in the trash based off a trailer. That's a prime opportunity for Mexicans and Disney to say "Well, we tried, we can't please those people". Then when we don't get more black movies and characters cats want to be mad.
Bro, what?

Daps
99% of their militant identity is based on what they argue on the internet. You know for certain that none of these posters are doing anything constructive for the community in their actual lives. So their outrage is continuously directed towards whatever is trending on the internet. It's vacuous as hell because the next week they'll have moved on to the next trending topic, while still having done nothing substantative in their real life.

Ironic as hell that the movie they're up in arms about right now is "Black Panther", considering the massive gap between how the Panthers moved and how these fools move.

Precisely. What I really do not get, though, is why the people who lead the movements wait until the screechy imbeciles are the loudest voice in the room to say anything. I get that there is strength in numbers, but those people are not genuinely supporting what they are pushing. Associating with such imbeciles ultimately undermines what they are trying to accomplish. They are attaching reparations to the nationalities of Black actors in a movie and whatever other trending nonsense. They have to be agents who just want everyone associated with the ADOS movement to appear unstable because their actions make zero sense otherwise

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black people dont own this movie or IP so why are people outraged about it? I get the points on both sides but its not owned by an all black studio like tyler perry so they can do and at who they want and not care what we gotta say.

Chad has been in 4 movies so i get its a lil harder to just wipe out his presence but they will recast after honoring him because look at heath ledger’s joker after he owned the character. Its all about money and the build up to make nore billions

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'BREAKING: Robert Downy jr returning too the MCU as the Black Panther'

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Tenoch Huerta being cast as Namor is big for all brown and Indigenous Mexicans."
Pablo Valdivia
by Pablo Valdivia
BuzzFeed Staff
💬View 23 comments

As you know, the world FINALLY got its first look at the highly anticipated Marvel sequel Black Panther: Wakanda Forever. To say it's a masterpiece is an understatement, and that's just based on one teaser alone.

A still from the trailer that shows someone in the Black Panther suit extend its claws, but the face of the person wearing the suit is not visible

Marvel / Via youtube.com

sub-buzz-724-1658789033-14.jpg

He then addressed his Latino fans in Spanish, "And the second thing. Sorry, I need to switch to Spanish. Thank you to everybody, all my country folk, all the Latin Americans. You crossed the river and you left everything you loved behind. Thanks to that, I am here. Thank you. By the way, Namor is amazing."

sub-buzz-449-1658774951-13.jpg

:damn: I wonder if two major prominent roles would be given to Black people in the biggest Latin film by a Latin director:jbhmm:
Lame, what does a movie based in Africa gotta do with Latinos