Latinas have wandering eyes like no other group of chicks

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
True fukkin story

I was at the mall a few days ago and as I was walking by this thick Latina with her man's hand around her shoulder was staring me down and smiling. I smiled and kept walking and when I turned around to get a look again so did she and smiled again deviously. I thought that shyt was so flagrant but I couldn't complain, made me feel like my swagger was 100 thousand trillion the rest of the day

TillWeDie

All Star
Daps
They shoot their shot when the time is right too...trying to get men killed sometimes. Luckily I survived a couple of these situations. It's like these types deep down they crave the drama and games that come with it too like they are the star of their own telenovela.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
They shoot their shot when the time is right too...trying to get men killed sometimes. Luckily I survived a couple of these situations. It's like these types deep down they crave the drama and games that come with it too like they are the star of their own telenovela.

Them Dominican women I've known are crazy af :picard:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
They are most likely tryna make their man jealous so they fukk them harder in bed. Even when they flirt, all types of chicks do it. Women love to play with technicalities so it's not cheating.. yet.

My friends wife sometimes gets too fukking close and eyes the shyt out of me. In his vicinity.

Shyt is scary

Karb

Veteran
Daps
Bump :lupe:

This reminds me of middle Eastern chicks :ohhh:

Must be that Mediterranean blood :wow:

Don't get involved tho brehs.. unless you want to get that suicide by simp treatment :sadcam: