Latinas have wandering eyes like no other group of chicks

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This happen to me at target....

Latina n me walked in the facewash lane...she gave them puppy dog eyes n looked up to a 6'5 god :smugfavre:

Than her short ecko mexican bf walked behind her n had the :mjcry:
giphy.gif

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's a 40 yr old latina chick @ my job.

I've been knowing her for 5 years.Tells me all her personal info about the guys she fukked/why she was fukking them/why she stopped fukking them.

When I met her, I had a girl, so I wasn't really in wolf mode.I kept it "friend zone" on purpose.

As I said, we're very candid with each other.She goes around telling everybody that me & her are really good friends.."so close" to each other.

We keep it mature all the time.No flirting or none of that, but at times, I feel a lil tension.Even one of my co workers told me he could feel the tension between me & her.

She's what most guys would consider "thick".Has a big, round azz....She knows it.Always joking about how she attracts a lot of black guys because of her ass.

She has a boyfriend right now, but that lil subtle tension is still there.Every time I'm talking with her, she'll get extra comfortable.Bending down in front of me, showing cleavage....always fumbling with her hair like this
hair-fix.jpg

In the middle of our conversations.Once she even asked me if I thought she had a big cameltoe(She does:ohlawd:)

Years past, I never looked at her in a sexual way.Now that she's hitting the gym and working off some of those love handles(Told me she's doing it for her BF, but damn it has her waistline looking right.The ass looks more accentuated because of it)

I now find myself wanting to shove some meat up in her.Right when I develop the sensation of wanting to fukk, she now has a BF.

But the tension is still there.Sometimes I just wanna ask her "Yo can we just go ahead and fukk?:lupe:" but I don't know how she'd take that.She's always saying "we can talk to each other about anything!"

If she didn't have a man right now, i'd be trying to tear that thang out the frame

Ya'll think I'm reading too much into it?

Or are middle aged women the masters of subtle seduction?I swear when she starts fumbling around with her hair, she looks me right in my eyes.It's as if she looking for any sign of attraction or lust.

It's almost like she's saying "You know you wanna fukk, stop frontin:sas2:"
Did u end up fukkin? :ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did u end up fukkin? :ohhh:

Nah breh....She ended up getting diagnosed with bone marrow cancer.Lost her hair from chemo(It's growing back, tho), went through stem cell, all that.

She actually ended up marrying her bf.He stuck with her through all that shyt.She's a totally different person now.Turned super religious.She's doing well, tho.

Has a very strong, stubborn spirit.Like I said, hair growing back...Still has her thickness.She's still a lil playful/flirtatious.Not as much as she used to be.It's just

her nature.For all the stuff life hit her with, she's still attractive.If her husband divorced her, I don't think she'd have a problem finding another man.The only thing

that looks different are her eyes.They look a lil weary at times.Other than that, she's good.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
my neighbor in my apartment buidling is porto reecan and she has like 3 kids and a fat ass and skinny waste and she always eye fukks me i would never dare go there though not where i live that could be bad i like to come home to peace
I can't tell if you were being funny or serious with he bolded

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ive lived in colombia for 4 years...its just a diff vibe...people are much more open and affectionate....sometimes that means they want you sometimes no its culture

btw come on down its a great place great people
How’s the cost of living