Latinas have wandering eyes like no other group of chicks

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Nah breh....She ended up getting diagnosed with bone marrow cancer.Lost her hair from chemo(It's growing back, tho), went through stem cell, all that.

She actually ended up marrying her bf.He stuck with her through all that shyt.She's a totally different person now.Turned super religious.She's doing well, tho.

Has a very strong, stubborn spirit.Like I said, hair growing back...Still has her thickness.She's still a lil playful/flirtatious.Not as much as she used to be.It's just

her nature.For all the stuff life hit her with, she's still attractive.If her husband divorced her, I don't think she'd have a problem finding another man.The only thing

that looks different are her eyes.They look a lil weary at times.Other than that, she's good.
Okay but did u fukk her ?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This chick keeps liking all my pics on IG.When I clicked on her page, a pic of her, and her man pops up
82290212_632435857507498_1848992372417050080_n.jpg

She's way in Mexico, tho...So I guess it don't count:yeshrug:

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
This is facts but tbh I don’t really pay em no mind. Only Latina b!tches lucky enough to get the pipe was one from HS and one who was a coworker. Them random senoritas eye fvcking me out in public gets no play. Im fvcking like 3 different b!tches on a regular rotationional basis(all Black), I literally have no space on the roster to be adding some random Latina. :yeshrug:

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
I was in the barbershop a couple of weeks ago wit my girl and this prolly mexican couple came in. The dude was :flabbynsick: but the jawn was cute in the face wit a lil gut but a phat ass. Im in the chair and the mexican bul hop in the chair next to me. His girl sittin across tho shop but she right in my line of sight, so i notice her staring at me and i get caught up in the eye-fukk and im staring back until i realized my girl lookin smack at me so I :merchant: and look away. So my barber goin in on my taper spinning my chair around and shyt and everytime i spin around to the front, big selena looking at me. Im just thinking "bytch stop looking at me :to:" cuz my girl had put her magazine down and was just hawking at this point. I closed my eyes for the rest of the cut. The whole time I forgot husky j.lo's man was in the chair next to me. I opened my eyes at one point and this nikka was giving me the death stare like :wtb:. I gave him the :mjpls:. Paid for my cut and dipped.

Damn this was 10 years ago in Dallas. I remember this shyt vividly :russ:

So much has changed. Kicked old shorty to the bushes, got a new lady, 2 kids, less hair :mjcry:

Good times

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
A lot of these broads smile in front of their husbands too on some "I'm getting away with this".

I was at the movie theater waiting in line, this bad mexican milf is standing to the left of me. She turns and looks at me for a long time.. her short man around her height notices after a while then this nikka started looking at me. She's smiling hard as fukk smh. You always see bad latinas with short ugly simp dudes they walk all over.
I noticed this. You will see a BAD latina with a dumb phat ass and titties, with a fat balding brehito. I be like :dahell: I think in the culture, looks matter less than others.