Latina Wants a Blk Man. Yall gon deliver?

Daps
And she knows that too. That’s why she did it :sas2:

She fetishes black men

This is typical with white women

But also latina do it at times

I like bw

But if I ever dated out it be with a Rican or Dominican

Cause I didn't really see them fetish black men like white Asian and others

But there some that do and this proves it

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No disrespect, but that’s because they’re treated as something exotic and special when they are with brehs.

People don’t seem to understand that when some people hop the fence to other races/cultures, it’s because their OWN people treat them like they are “regular”.

That chick who is a bad ass Dominican ro is breh will get top treatment from him because she’s different, while a DOMINICAN MAN treats her like the average broad because he can get another girl just like her down the street. They regard their own women the way brehs regard Black woman.

The same way y’all say “divestors” will accept any lame ass white dude because his race puts him above every upstanding breh, those BW may accept anything from a guy just because he’s white.

Same concept.

Those women are treated like queens by brehs, that’s why they hop the fence. That light skin and curly hair isn’t special to a man who is also light skinned with curly hair LOL
That hasn’t been my overall observation from brothers I know. Most treat their women the same across the board. Dates, phone time, and public affection. I can think of only one that actually put out-of-culture women on a pedestal.

Most women date out of their culture because their men are abusive, or sexist. American black men are the most liberal of men. That’s not a weakness, it’s a positive attribute. It becomes a problem when a woman tries to take advantage of it. As long as a breh acts accordingly, women will respect him.