Latina Wants a Blk Man. Yall gon deliver?

ForeverLurking

Posts as a Service
Daps
Reppin
The Place Where Dreams Go To Die
This made me think of something

A chick I was talking to was from one of those random islands in the pacific..

The men in her family don’t even let her drink around them…

Can’t wear tights/pants, can’t speak when they’re speaking, eat when theyre eating, have to crawl to talk to them, some more wild shyt.

Just reminds me how females outside of America get treated
:mjlol:

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its easy to run game on men who only requirement is to be non-black. Which is why it's pretty stupid for certain men to state their types all over the internet.

black woman are running lap around black men with the white lust, praise, validation seeking on the internet are they out here being gamed on by non - blackmen

youtube's obsession with ‘swirl couples’

exactly i -d.vice.com did a whole article with proven scientific data about black women's disproportionately fueling interracial content on social media,youtube, viral trends then any other race gender group by a far margin

1561979450535-youtube-swirl-couples.jpeg
unpacking
Screengrabs from YouTube
CULTURE
|
By Yomi Adegoke
|
02 July 2019, 3:45am
unpacking youtube's obsession with ‘swirl couples’
As loved as they are hated, YouTube channels focusing on interracial relationships are so notorious they have reached meme status.
  • Modina and Kai are well aware of how much engagement videos of them together garner online: “It’s technically my channel, but the most viewed video that we got is the one of me and Kai,” Modina tells me. “Obviously that's very popular with people nowadays -- white men with black women.”

As loved as they are hated, so called ‘swirl channels’ -- aka channels that focus on interracial relationships - are so notorious they have reached meme status. Though interracial couple channels on YouTube have been around for as long as any other, the past few years have seen them peak. They are the pixelated parents from which 'mixed baby' community pages are born, and like those pages, they are criticised as a part of the ‘swirl industrial complex’, despite being undeniably popular.

ADVERTISEMENT
    The ubiquity of ‘swirl couples’ -- more specifically, black women with white men -- once appeared to be a byproduct of successful black female YouTubers who happened to be in interracial relationships. Viewers watched influencer and beauty vlogger Patricia Bright fall for her now-husband Mike on her own channel. Model Nikki Perkins created a couples channel with her husband Jamie alongside her own, and Adanna and David Steinacker documented their relationship, with Adanna largely fronting most videos.

As time went on, relationships between black women and white men online became a big talking point as several more channels came into prominence:Erryn and James, the now separatedZuri and Mettin, Shantania Beckford and Billy Clifford, who have also parted ways,Gabe Babe TVandOne Big Happy Lifeto name a few.
    The most successful YouTubers are white and male (in a Forbes list of the top ten highest earners from the platform, all were male and eight were white), a reality which partly fuels a belief that as a black female YouTuber, a white boyfriend is a surefire way to secure success and access. “Everyone knows this,” says Oghosa Ovienrioba, a 27-year-old vlogger. “Even YouTubers know this. That’s why they do it. YouTubers in general know the trends that will make you blow up. One trend is just having a boyfriend or a couple’s channel. If that boyfriend is white and is good looking? That’s it.”

James, who is white, and Kimmy who is black have been documenting their relationship since 2017. They didn’t start as a ‘mixed race couple channel’ exactly -- Kimmy had her own platform and James had just started one with his friends -- but they decided to merge after shooting a reaction video together and receiving a huge response. “I think a lot of people believe interracial channels grow quicker than other types, which isn’t the case,” says James. “There's no trick, there's no ‘because of your colour, because of my colour’. I think it just takes a lot of hard work, consistency and good content.”

Over time, however, the content created by many of these channels has increasingly skewed to focus on race. In the eyes of many it’s deemed a currency, with a new-found focus on the mixing of backgrounds in an increasingly divided world. Clickbait headlines are nothing new on YouTube, but race-baiting ones continue to raise eyebrows: “Why Are You Dating A Black Woman?”, “Waxing Armpit Hair At Home With My Black Girlfriend”, and “Boyfriend Sees My Afro For The 1st Time” are just some that have caused controversy. Screengrabs of problematic headlines will regularly go viral, stirring up conversation around fetishisation and unconscious bias. “It doesn’t seem like a coincidence that some element of Blackness is presented as an obstacle that needs to be overcome in the titles of all these videos,” one Twitter user aptly puts it.

James and Kimmy say that a still from their video titled “My Mum's Reaction To Finding Out I Have A Black Girlfriend!” (which has since had its name changed) was once featured in a viral montage. It came about, they say, because of an “ask us anything” feature they have -- they respond to the most popular question in the comments section by recording a video response to it. “The most popular question for that week happened to be someone asking, “How did James’ mum feel about him having a black girlfriend?” So we addressed it,” Kimmy says. “And then we made the question the title.”

Yas

Banned
Daps
black woman are running lap around black men with the white lust, praise, validation seeking on the internet are they out here being gamed on by non - blackmen

exactly i -d.vice.com did a whole article with proven scientific data about black women's disproportionately fueling interracial content on social media,youtube, viral trends then any other race gender group by a far margin

unpacking
Screengrabs from YouTube
CULTURE
|
By Yomi Adegoke
|
As loved as they are hated, YouTube channels focusing on interracial relationships are so notorious they have reached meme status.
  • Modina and Kai are well aware of how much engagement videos of them together garner online: “It’s technically my channel, but the most viewed video that we got is the one of me and Kai,” Modina tells me. “Obviously that's very popular with people nowadays -- white men with black women.”

As loved as they are hated, so called ‘swirl channels’ -- aka channels that focus on interracial relationships - are so notorious they have reached meme status. Though interracial couple channels on YouTube have been around for as long as any other, the past few years have seen them peak. They are the pixelated parents from which 'mixed baby' community pages are born, and like those pages, they are criticised as a part of the ‘swirl industrial complex’, despite being undeniably popular.

ADVERTISEMENT
    The ubiquity of ‘swirl couples’ -- more specifically, black women with white men -- once appeared to be a byproduct of successful black female YouTubers who happened to be in interracial relationships. Viewers watched influencer and beauty vlogger Patricia Bright fall for her now-husband Mike on her own channel. Model Nikki Perkins created a couples channel with her husband Jamie alongside her own, and Adanna and David Steinacker documented their relationship, with Adanna largely fronting most videos.

As time went on, relationships between black women and white men online became a big talking point as several more channels came into prominence:Erryn and James, the now separatedZuri and Mettin, Shantania Beckford and Billy Clifford, who have also parted ways,Gabe Babe TVandOne Big Happy Lifeto name a few.
    The most successful YouTubers are white and male (in a Forbes list of the top ten highest earners from the platform, all were male and eight were white), a reality which partly fuels a belief that as a black female YouTuber, a white boyfriend is a surefire way to secure success and access. “Everyone knows this,” says Oghosa Ovienrioba, a 27-year-old vlogger. “Even YouTubers know this. That’s why they do it. YouTubers in general know the trends that will make you blow up. One trend is just having a boyfriend or a couple’s channel. If that boyfriend is white and is good looking? That’s it.”

James, who is white, and Kimmy who is black have been documenting their relationship since 2017. They didn’t start as a ‘mixed race couple channel’ exactly -- Kimmy had her own platform and James had just started one with his friends -- but they decided to merge after shooting a reaction video together and receiving a huge response. “I think a lot of people believe interracial channels grow quicker than other types, which isn’t the case,” says James. “There's no trick, there's no ‘because of your colour, because of my colour’. I think it just takes a lot of hard work, consistency and good content.”

Over time, however, the content created by many of these channels has increasingly skewed to focus on race. In the eyes of many it’s deemed a currency, with a new-found focus on the mixing of backgrounds in an increasingly divided world. Clickbait headlines are nothing new on YouTube, but race-baiting ones continue to raise eyebrows: “Why Are You Dating A Black Woman?”, “Waxing Armpit Hair At Home With My Black Girlfriend”, and “Boyfriend Sees My Afro For The 1st Time” are just some that have caused controversy. Screengrabs of problematic headlines will regularly go viral, stirring up conversation around fetishisation and unconscious bias. “It doesn’t seem like a coincidence that some element of Blackness is presented as an obstacle that needs to be overcome in the titles of all these videos,” one Twitter user aptly puts it.

James and Kimmy say that a still from their video titled “My Mum's Reaction To Finding Out I Have A Black Girlfriend!” (which has since had its name changed) was once featured in a viral montage. It came about, they say, because of an “ask us anything” feature they have -- they respond to the most popular question in the comments section by recording a video response to it. “The most popular question for that week happened to be someone asking, “How did James’ mum feel about him having a black girlfriend?” So we addressed it,” Kimmy says. “And then we made the question the title.”
Um ok this post was about a Latina women saying she wants a black man so at the moment how is your post relevant to what I said. So basically you are saying its ok to be thirsty on the internet and become a easy targets because black women do it?

Yas

Banned
Daps

unpacking
Screengrabs from YouTube
CULTURE
|
By Yomi Adegoke
|

ADVERTISEMENT

Didn't mean to hurt your feelings its common knowledge regardless of race that if your only requirement is to be non-black then of course you will attract con artist this goes for black women and men like duh. Its just look pathetic which is why I am seeing black men and women with some funny looking others in real life.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Unrelated to the post but black men are more likely to support feminism and gender equality than all other races of men and even many non-black women.

Black men get labelled misogynist-rapist-woman abusers but ultimately we are actually too nice. We are too merciful and our kindness has been used against us for so long. fukk that noise. Brothers start being selfish.
Big facts….

Daps
it seems like all groups of women have a treacherous energy toward the men of their own ethnic groups.

why would I invest in you when I seen how you spoke about Pedro?

Pedro is the one that sacrificed his life & died for you throughout history.... not me.

lmfaoooo
Indeed (even though 'Latino' is not a race nor even an unified meta-ethnicity as many of them in their own countries seldom refer to themselves as 'latino' but I get the sentiment).
Fellas, never date a woman that constantly shyt on her own group (race, ethnicity, meta-ethnicity, nationality etc) of men.