LATINA ACTRESS Dania Ramirez DEFENDS using "the n" word

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
If she felt she was black she wouldn't cosign Paula in any way shape or form..basically her comments confirm to me that she identifies with Paula in the sense that she's NOT BLACK and she uses it ALSO...I've had an argument not long ago with a Dominican chick who always down talking black girls..Morena this and Morena that...REFUSES to acknowledge she has any form of black in her...yet try to use our slang..say nikka left n right...etc etc..fukk outta here...until alotta Dominicans stop wit all the self hate u shouldn't talk...period..

papi we no black like this

images

3oh6gv.jpg

what_up_gangsta-1794.gif

we black like this

images

images

c598449pcc6.jpg

thats basically what dominicans say. is it ignorant? yea cause we have thugs too. but when u tell a dominican that he is black in america right away he associates the term "black" with thuggery and fukkery. thats why he denies it.

NO dominican with half an ounce of intelligence will deny his african ancestry.

ya just love to pick fights. always seeing shadows whispering racist shyt at ya.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
blacks can simply troll ppl with racial slurs in a sarcastic way to counter this problem....

GrindHD.com - DJ Khaled Speaks About Using The "N Word" Live On Invasion Radio! - YouTube

Khaled is such an ignorant piece of shyt..oh it becomes a PROBLEM when we put the "sand" in front of it right? Yet any black person having a problem with him using the word at all is dumb?...I'm a BLACK man and I use the word and even I know that certain people just don't rock wit the shyt and I HAVE TO respect that when I'm around them...

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
If she felt she was black she wouldn't cosign Paula in any way shape or form..basically her comments confirm to me that she identifies with Paula in the sense that she's NOT BLACK and she uses it ALSO...I've had an argument not long ago with a Dominican chick who always down talking black girls..Morena this and Morena that...REFUSES to acknowledge she has any form of black in her...yet try to use our slang..say nikka left n right...etc etc..fukk outta here...until alotta Dominicans stop wit all the self hate u shouldn't talk...period..

Majority of Dominicans are neither black or white. Moreno/a can be used in an endearing or contemptuous manner. Dominican chick you're talking about sounds like she's from the hood and is raised with that word all her life.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Is @amaury136 a race bait troll ?

His posts are already making me raise an eye brow and i need to determine if he is worthy of a proper response

Last edited by a moderator:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Is @amaury136 a race bait troll ?

His posts are already making me raise an eye brow and i need to determine if he is worthy of a proper response

:manny: idk what that means. just calling it how i see it. im a dominican raised in harlem so ive had my foot in both camps.

Last edited by a moderator:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Majority of Dominicans are neither black or white. Moreno/a can be used in an endearing or contemptuous manner. Dominican chick you're talking about sounds like she's from the hood and is raised with that word all her life.

She uses it in a negative way..anything fake..ghetto..or whatever...shes one some morena this and that..even other Hispanic people call her out on that shyt...

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

images

3oh6gv.jpg

what_up_gangsta-1794.gif

we black like this

images

images

c598449pcc6.jpg

thats basically what dominicans say. is it ignorant? yea cause we have thugs too. but when u tell a dominican that he is black in america right away he associates the term "black" with thuggery and fukkery. thats why he denies it.

ya just love to pick fights. always seeing shadows whispering racist shyt at ya.

All the foreign Blacks who come to this country disassociate themselves with Black Americans. Why are you putting blame on foreigners for the negative reputation that Black Americans have here? Lets not act like foreign blacks don't get picked/shat on by Americans blacks in schools or their communities.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin

images

3oh6gv.jpg

what_up_gangsta-1794.gif

we black like this

images

images

c598449pcc6.jpg

:what: ..u don't deserve further response from me..

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
She uses it in a negative way..anything fake..ghetto..or whatever...shes one some morena this and that..even other Hispanic people call her out on that shyt...

It's not like black women don't have a rep for being belligerent and confrontational. :lolbron:

Dania is an idiot for that dumb shyt though. Paula Deen was using the n word with -er at the end.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This bytch right here...

I'm so tired of that fukking argument. I'm tired of people trying to diminish the disrespect behind the way in which Paula used the word and her other actions. I'm tired of people refusing to acknowledge why it's wrong for certain people to use it and why the history of the word's origin makes it impossible for black people to accept its usage by those who are not of the same race as us. Why is that everyone else can fight against injustice and racism but when black people do it, we have to deal with shyt like this?

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
All the foreign Blacks who come to this country disassociate themselves with Black Americans. Why are you putting blame on foreigners for the negative reputation that Black Americans have here? Lets not act like foreign blacks don't get picked/shat on by Americans blacks in schools or their communities.

im not putting the blame on the foreigners for the negative reputation blacks have. the blame for that negative reputation lies solely on rap music and people praising men for their level of thuggery as if thats a measure of manhood. im putting the blame on worldstarhiphop being such a popular fukking website when its nothing but ignorance rinsed and repeated. you think a dark skinned person from DR, PR, Colombia, even Nigeria who comes here to work hard and send money to their fam back home wants to be associated with Darnell down the block robbing mexicans for money to get thug life tatted on his stomach and goon tatted on his neck?