LATINA ACTRESS Dania Ramirez DEFENDS using "the n" word

bewitched

Pro
Daps
fukk her. Until she admits to being black at least then she may have some say to people using the n-word. But otherwise unless she feels its okay to use Hispanic derogatory slurs endearingly among other people, then she has no right to demand that we should allow the usage of the word that most African Americans find racist and offensive.

And i'm tired of this century old debate over the n word anyway because as long we carelessly use it in our vocabulary, it only gives racists a cop out and the first thing they'll say is black people use it among each other all the time, why can't we? How stupid do we sound disputing that fact?

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
:pachaha:

on the one hand ya want dominicans to say we black

on the other ya wanna cry cause we feel comfortable saying the n word.

black people man i swear :snoop:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
fukk her. Until she admits to being black at least then she may have some say to people using the n-word. But otherwise unless she feels its okay to use Hispanic derogatory slurs endearingly among other people, then she has no right to demand that we should allow the usage of the word that most African Americans find racist and offensive.

And i'm tired of this century old debate over the n word anyway because as long we carelessly use it in our vocabulary, it only gives racists a cop out and the first thing they'll say is black people use it among each other all the time, why can't we? How stupid do we sound disputing that fact?

:usure:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power

She does not see herself as black racially or culturally she does not identify as black she see's herself as a white hispanic so we will treat her as such.

This woman has NOT ever claimed us so we can NOT claim her.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
She does not see herself as black racially or culturally she does not identify as black she see's herself as a white hispanic so we will treat her as such.

This woman has NOT ever claimed us so we can NOT claim her.
Does she? :pachaha:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
blacks can simply troll ppl with racial slurs in a sarcastic way to counter this problem....

Last edited by a moderator:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Does she? :pachaha:

Yes.

Dania has NEVER called herself black.

She has always maintained she is a white dominican. Hispanic/Latino Americans are very racially diverse, and as a result form an ethnic category, rather than a race.

Her race which she claims she is will fall under white dominican.

She is not claiming us so we can not claim her.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

If she felt she was black she wouldn't cosign Paula in any way shape or form..basically her comments confirm to me that she identifies with Paula in the sense that she's NOT BLACK and she uses it ALSO...I've had an argument not long ago with a Dominican chick who always down talking black girls..Morena this and Morena that...REFUSES to acknowledge she has any form of black in her...yet try to use our slang..say nikka left n right...etc etc..fukk outta here...until alotta Dominicans stop wit all the self hate u shouldn't talk...period..

Kuro

Tru grit
Daps

nah...only fools try to stick dominicans into the brotherhood of blackness...

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Is the word special like that. All you simps would let her call you the n word with the er on the end if you thought you could fukk stop it. Dominicans dont know any better as a lost people. Cacs sterlize their women and use their island as a dumping ground for ammunition and they still want to be a cac. They're obviously Gone!