LATINA ACTRESS Dania Ramirez DEFENDS using "the n" word

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
white people don't walk around calling each other white trash as if its a term of endearment. its an insult when outsiders use it and its an insult when they use it and its only used against a very specific subset of the entire group.

LMAO, yes they do! And like I said, they call themselves that - and "redneck". I don't know where you are, but they really do that where i'm at...

if you wanted to compare white trash to nikka pretty much the bulk of white people would have to go around calling each other white trash and act insulted when people outside their race said the same thing.

please try again.

White people would be absolutely justified being insulted if someone they didn't know ("outsider") called them "white trash", even though they might refer to themselves as that. The biggest factor in it would be how they said it.

Just like black folk are absolutely justified being insulted if someone they don't know ("outsider") called them a "nikka", even though they might refer to themselves as that. As you know, most time people use that word it's NOT in that "term of endearment"/"my nikka" way. It's:

"Maaan, that nikka Myron owe me $5..."

"Look at this nikka on TV actin' a damn fool..."

"Girrrrrrrrrrrrrl, you gotta break up with that nikka if he ain't comin' correct..."

"These nikkas at work got me fucced up..."

^there's no "endearment" goin' on with any of that.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She grew up in NY/NJ and doesn't understand why a 67 year old White person shouldn't use the N word.

She has to be truly one of the dumbest persons on earth

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
i.jpg

LOS ANGELES, CALIF. -- Following Paula Deen’s admission that she has used the N-word, many in Hollywood are talking about the use of the controversial word, including “Devious Maids” star Dania Ramirez.

The Latina actress told Access Hollywood Live’s Billy Bush and Kit Hoover that she has also used the word with friends.

“I don’t see the point in allowing certain people to be able to use it and then others to not be able to use it,” she said on Tuesday’s show.

WATCH: Paula Deen Cut By Smithfield Foods

“I have used it,” she admitted. “I’ve actually worn it one time down the red carpet … it was printed on a shirt. This was back when Nas was coming out with his album, he titled it the ‘N-Word.’”

The actress explained that she hopes people begin speaking more freely about the use of the word.

WATCH: Lifetime’s Devious Maids Los Angeles Premiere

“And for me it was like, let’s put it out in the forefront,” she continued. “If it’s really uncomfortable, let’s not use it at all.”

For Dania, using the word depends on the context.

“I would say it to my friends. I have African-American friends. I don’t see a problem with it. I’ve used it talking to Spike Lee, who I worked with,” she told Billy and Kit.

Adding, “For me it’s about, if there’s really a problem with it then it shouldn’t be a part of our vocabulary, period. …Who knows, there’s always a problem with the way people use things depending on how you’re using it”

-- Jesse Spero

Devious Maids’ Dania Ramirez Talks Using The N-Word, Paula Deen Controversy

:aicmon:

:dead: at her saying Spike Lee lets her use that word with him

:wtb:

this idiot woman doesn't realize that she's black her self :snoop:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Where was her spic ass when Kramer said the "n" word? (regardless fukk Kramer) :pacspit:

I didn't see anyone defending Kobe when he called that ref a fakkit. :pacspit:

Where was the cape brigade for Mel Gibson when he called out Jew/kikes? :leon:

So cacs can say "n" word in any type contect and get a house nikka to cape for them? Other slurs don't get taken this lightly.....:bryan:

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
In my heart I want to be mad and pull this little bytch cards. I could bring up Spanish conquest, I could talk about the connection between domincano and Haiti, I could talk about the mullatoes, cholos, half breed and other evidence to prove African descent, but I've come to a conclusion after 26.8 years of fakkits ( no disrespect) constantly throwing this in my face, the constant harassment, belittling, stereotyped, disenfranchised over a damn skin color. I'm good breh, I'm over it. I don't even give a fukk no more. If the bytch want to say njgga because she feel she is entitled to because of what others do fine.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
thats such a stupid fukking statement

when have chinese people ever ran around saying "whats up my chink!" or jews say "whats up my fellow money grubbing jew !!"

NEVER

on top of that...call a spanish person a spic...we gon laugh in your face like :russ:...that shyt dont hurt us, we just gon laugh at you for attempting to hurt our feelings

but black people are so sensitive that anyone that says nigg-a (not nigg-er) are considered racist right off the bat...come on b...thats so fukking petty

its all color when its come to most of ya...get over that shyt already, its 2013 we got a black president with a bunch of black millionaires that are the forefront of american media

just give it up already, of course ya gonna get fukked over from time to time..but thats just the way life is..

you cant compare our time to the 60's-90's U.S.A.

we live in a completely diffrent time...RELAX
That is bullshyt... I've witnessed fights start on numerous occasions because someone used the word "Spic" and "beaner"... But you can continue to lie just to win an argument on the coli :manny:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
but black people are so sensitive that anyone that says nigg-a (not nigg-er) are considered racist right off the bat...come on b...thats so fukking petty

its all color when its come to most of ya...get over that shyt already, its 2013 we got a black president with a bunch of black millionaires that are the forefront of american media

Ayo..do me a favor and dont speak on/generalize the plight of black people, especially if you're going to point to the 1% of wealthy Blacks to be an example of us all while ignoring the number of Blacks in prison, the lack of Blacks in Congress, and every other political sector. This is my problem with some of you non-Blacks, it's always "get over it". I never heard anyone tell the Jews or Natives, to just get over it.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
You see this is the shyt I can't stand with you dudes.

Aren't you the same dude that's in here saying Dominicans aren't black, because they have Spanish ancestry?

So how the fukk is Obama black when his mother is fukking white?

Be CONSISTENT. If Dominicans aren't black because they are mixed, shouldn't that apply to Obama as well?

SMH

Tikal

Coming thru like BLAOW
Daps
Reppin
:ahh:
I see this thread is getting more replies than the one with Stacey Dash :mjpls:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
18 pages later and what have we learned? What conclusion have we came to? Smh at y'all , it's 2013 non blacks have been and will continue to say nikka. No matter how mad people pretend to be.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
18 pages later and what have we learned? What conclusion have we came to? Smh at y'all , it's 2013 non blacks have been and will continue to say nikka. No matter how mad people pretend to be.

True, but I think if they want to say ****** so bad, someone should get on tv, and say you can say it, but I want to hear you say it to each other. Like Dania should have said "let's say the word now, call each other ******, and use it in a sentence towards each other. Y'all nikkas are so cool". I bet you that wouldn't happen.

They want to say it because they heard it said from the older people in their family who heard it for YEARS, and they want to say it. It's basically a spoiled child who is so used to having everything, that when they can't have something they get mad, even though they have a whole bunch of other shyt. They see something that a lot of blacks are doing, and want to do it also, but they seem to not understand why they can't. They're children,and with children you have to show them how stupid some of the things they think are, and in this case, just by having them say the word ****** in a sentence to each other, that will kill the debate in no time, especially with older people.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
And they will continue to look retarded saying it.

No matter how much they try to justify it. :russ:

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
How is this even a discussion :why:?

If you're not a niqqa or don't look like a niqqa why would you want to call yourself a niqqa :why:?

This is the main reason i stopped using it, it's become a teenager thing, a "cool" word.

And lol @ latinos getting pass, i'm pretty sure latinos hate blacks more than whites do.