LATINA ACTRESS Dania Ramirez DEFENDS using "the n" word

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
Ok cac (cracked out cracker)...I'm going to enjoy these pancakes before I go to bed..after this great Friday night....while you was up all night on the coli by yourself...and going to bed by yourself..like usual....:dead: enjoy

sent from HTC One

:pachaha: Ugly ass p*ssy.

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
And you still smell like a wet dog

:smugfavre:

sent from HTC One

:yawn: Yup, beating around the bush as usual. There is no reason for you not to post up a picture so clearly you're scared because you know you will get laughed at. The best you could come up with was cracked out Zack Morris? :heh:Judging by the size of your hands - you're a midget. Keep eating them pancakes - clearly you need to get your weight up.

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
:yawn: Yup, beating around the bush as usual. There is no reason for you not to post up a picture so clearly you're scared because you know you will get laughed at. The best you could come up with was cracked out Zack Morris? :heh:Judging by the size of your hands - you're a midget. Keep eating them pancakes - clearly you need to get your weight up.

I'm 6'2 and would literally stuff you in a :trash:...yea ima post a pic on the coli...keep waiting for that...:scusthov:

.now stop watching another man's hands so hard...another man commenting that a man has small hands.....this cac :wrist: ..don't worry about my hands b..:huhldup:...worry about why none of those shorties wanted to be next to you..

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
I'm 6'2 and would literally stuff you in a :trash:...yea ima post a pic on the coli...keep waiting for that...:scusthov:

.now stop watching another man's hands so hard...another man commenting that a man has small hands.....this cac :wrist: ..don't worry about my hands b..:huhldup:

6'2 with baby hands? :patrice: I'm sorry for your unfortunate build. Otherwise - :yawn: Scared to post a pic = ugly. Night.

Tom Shady

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1c264bcd-06e9-4326-9b0f-b184d338d164_620_DaniaRamirez_071613.jpg

Dania Ramirez has her hands full as a celebrity nanny on "Devious Maids," but she has her own real-life baby news.

The 33-year-old actress, who has also appeared on "The Sopranos," "Heroes," and "Entourage" is expecting twins with her husband, director Bev Land ― and she shared the sonogram to prove it.

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
latinos been saying nikka anyways sooo

Lol.. Since this is your very first post Imma let you in on a secret on this website..

While its 100% correct that Spanish people been saying the N-word in the real world

The people on this site don't care about the truth and whats really going on in society.

They prefer to tell preach falsehoods and lies from behind a computer screen. and will neg you if you don't agree to..

After about a week or so, you'll see what the mindset of some of the people on here is all about.. Good Luck

Robert California

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TB
My girl watches that Devious Maids show :scust:
Everytime I hear this bytch's accent on the show :scust:
Aren't you already Latina? :why:
Why does she force a stereotypical "Mexican" accent? :why:

This chick couldn't act her way out of a paper bag :snoop:

Edit: She Dominican :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :dead: