Medio

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
i'm latino and i use it, i consider myself mulato

if the hoes like it i love it nikka nikka nikka

plus dania ramirez clearly is black so who cares
edit: oh she never said she was black, damn black people lost with that one .....

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
:wtf::wtf:

One dude curled up with a bytch this clown sitting there looking like he s in a classroom :dead:

#SoSwaggerlessB

sent from HTC One

:mindblown:

Lol, you're reaching for every little thing now. At least be creative. My ex-girlfriend took the pic :manny: I wasn't about to hug up on one of her friends. My picture with three girls beats the picture of your little baby hand next to the 9 dollars that you have in your profile. Better yet, post a picture of yourself and put it next to mine and let the ladies of the coli decide who looks better. Don't be scared, ugly.

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
Lol, you're reaching for every little thing now. At least be creative. My ex-girlfriend took the pic :manny: I wasn't about to hug up on one of her friends. My picture with three girls beats the picture of your little baby hand next to the 9 dollars that you have in your profile. Better yet, post a picture of yourself and put it next to mine and let the ladies of the coli decide who looks better. Don't be scared, ugly.

I get it......I get it ...you was just happy to be there son...:dead:

:russ:..so swaggerless
sent from HTC One

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
So your ex girlfriend decided to take a pic with 1dude hugged up ..and 2 of her friends...and didn't want to be in this happy ass photo with her boyfriend......

:merchant:

:leostare:

:wtb:

sent from HTC One

As you can see - we're on a trampoline. We were jumping on said trampoline. My ex girlfriend did not want to jump on said trampoline. However, she decided to take pictures with her phone. Afterwards, when we were ready to get off - she asked us to pose for a picture. This is not something that you would understand - you're too corny to be yourself and have fun. And you're too ugly to post a picture after all the shyt you were talking. At the end of the day, I win in life.:manny:

FreshABM

Daps
Reppin
As you can see - we're on a trampoline. We were jumping on said trampoline. My ex girlfriend did not want to jump on said trampoline. However, she decided to take pictures with her phone. Afterwards, when we were ready to get off - she asked us to pose for a picture. This is not something that you would understand - you're too corny to be yourself and have fun. And you're too ugly to post a picture after all the shyt you were talking. At the end of the day, I win in life.:manny:

:duck:

Sent from HTC One

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Ricans & Dominicans are my Niggus so what's the problem?

Yeah you got a bunch that are two faced and you got some that think they're better than us or whatever but most other latinos don't even fukk with the ones that be on that prejudice shyt anyways...

latina women been treating me good all my life so I aint bout to shun em cuz of a few that don't act right :win:

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
those females wasn't with you....they was with your friend..you just happened to be at the same location :umad:

:dwillhuh:Whatever helps you sleep at night. Post up your picture - put it next to mine - let the females decide on who looks better. You're scared because you know I look better than you - homo.

FreshABM

Daps
Reppin
:dwillhuh:Whatever helps you sleep at night. Post up your picture - put it next to mine - let the females decide on who looks better. You're scared because you know I look better than you - homo.

Ok cac (cracked out cracker)...I'm going to enjoy these pancakes before I go to bed..after this great Friday night....while you was up all night on the coli by yourself...and going to bed by yourself..like usual...do what u do..go shoot some heroin up or something...:dead: enjoy

sent from HTC One