A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I agree
Could been on the low but they stay making 100 YouTube vids on Sousa
Cacs do their dirt on the low

No they don’t. You just ain’t looking at the white guy videos. In fact most of what I learned about Rio pre-trip was from content white guys made.

Look at content for asian and Eastern Europe girls, it’s all white guys.

Y’all hyper focused on DR and Colombia so that’s why you think only nikkas are sharing this content.

Last edited:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
shyt is lame. I’ve been to Mexico, Guatemala, Costa Rica, Panama 2x, Colombia this year.

Got laid, never had to pay:youngsabo:

You go to these tourism countries its women from all over the world remote working, studying, or traveling also. They are easily bagged, or pregame on bumble & tinder like I do.
This breh knows :wow:

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
Where in my post did I say Military dudes buy booty?
That's not what I asked you. Let me rephrase my question. Do you think it's okay for military men to buy booty.
If you going over there to fukk I have no qualms if them dudes bash your head in. :manny: Them Latin dudes aint nothing to play with, it's bad enough the police are corrupt.
Bro, who do you think be setting them up with half the booty, especially the light-skinned Brazilian booty. But I will admit, things could easily go south if one of those Latin dudes decide to set you up. Those Black brothers over there can set you up too if they wanted to, and you'll never be heard from again. As a matter of fact, they could set you up easier, because brothers trust them first.

Last edited:

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
This, female tourists are so easy to smash :ohlawd:
Right…women you’ll never see again
This breh knows :wow:
In almost every country I’ve visited this year I got with a shorty that wasn’t from there.

In panama, a Salvadoran shorty

In Costa Rica, a Mexican shorty.

Both visiting, looking to party & drink for X amount of days

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
:russ:

These goofies blowing up their own spot by posting these videos.

:mjlol:

Only a matter of time before the locals start set tripping asking “¿de dondé eres?” and lightening some pocket weight.

:francis:

Once again attention starved lames self snitching.

:snoop:

I don’t have a dog in the race, but if you’re gonna be a trick, at least keep it low.

I mean shyt…it’s kinda hard to not want this treatment for a few weeks for like $200 total… hell I’d probably pay for this too…he definitely seems like a lame guy no offense